MN militias

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

MN militias

Postby Mnwhiskeyman on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:10 pm

so i would like to know if there really is any here?
Mnwhiskeyman

Re: MN militias

Postby Username000 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Mnwhiskeyman wrote:so i would like to know if there really is any here?

I was tempted to repost my topic, but afraid of the reaction(s). lol
http://darkiceco.webs.com
T-Shirts, Cool Dogtag Necklaces, Tech/Computer Services,
Advertising Services, and much more!
Username000

Postby Heffay on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:15 pm

We do have the occasionaly white supremist who comes back under new user names after being outed.

He's probably the one you want to talk to if you're looking for a local militia group.
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby Username000 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:26 pm

Anyways, I know Oath Keepers is nation-wide. For a "full membership" you must be military, ex-military, LEO or ex-LEO.
Username000

Postby Lights on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:34 pm

You can find them at this site. Yes there are some in MN. But I think they are pretty unorganized for the most part.
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified RSO
Lights

Postby Username000 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Lights wrote:You can find them at this site. Yes there are some in MN. But I think they are pretty unorganized for the most part.

What site? You mean MN Gun Talk?
Username000

Postby Lights on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Username000 wrote:
Lights wrote:You can find them at this site. Yes there are some in MN. But I think they are pretty unorganized for the most part.

What site? You mean MN Gun Talk?

No not MN Guntalk. I forgot to add the link http://wramsite.com/
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified RSO
Lights

Postby Josh189 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Heffay wrote:

We do have the occasionaly white supremist who comes back under new user names after being outed.

He's probably the one you want to talk to if you're looking for a local militia group.

That is one of the most racist things I've ever seen posted here. I'm sure the militias that gave us our freedom weren't white supremacists. Is it unconscionable to think a normal guy is worried about the state of our country? Once again white racism is acceptable.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Josh189

Postby Lights on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Josh189 wrote:
Heffay wrote:

That is one of the most racist things I've ever seen posted here. I'm sure the militias that gave us our freedom weren't white supremacists. Is it unconscionable to think a normal guy is worried about the state of our country? Once again white racism is acceptable.

+1 for what Josh189 wrote.
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified RSO
Lights

Postby NMRMN on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:42 pm

What the SPLC does best -- conflate all right-wing ideology, including the constitutional militia movement, with "Terrorism, Extremism and Hate".

The Southern Poverty Law Center monitors hate groups and other extremists throughout the United States and exposes their activities to law enforcement agencies, the media and the public. We publish our investigative findings online, on our Hatewatch blog, and in the Intelligence Report, our award-winning quarterly journal. We’ve crippled some of the country’s most notorious hate groups by suing them for murders and other violent acts committed by their members.

Currently, there are 1,007 known hate groups operating across the country, including neo-Nazis, Klansmen, white nationalists, neo-Confederates, racist skinheads, black separatists, border vigilantes and others.

Since 2000, the number of hate groups has increased by 67 percent. This surge has been fueled by anger and fear over the nation’s ailing economy, an influx of non-white immigrants, and the diminishing white majority, as symbolized by the election of the nation’s first African-American president.

These factors also are feeding a powerful resurgence of the antigovernment “Patriot” movement, which in the 1990s led to a string of domestic terrorist plots, including the Oklahoma City bombing. The number of Patriot groups, including armed militias, has grown 813 percent since of the Obama was elected – from 149 in 2008 to 1,360 in 2012.

Read more: http://www.splcenter.org/what-we-do/hate-and-extremism
I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.
Member GOA | GOCRA | NRA
NMRMN

Postby Username000 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:44 pm

NMRMN wrote:The number of Patriot groups, including armed militias, has grown 813 percent since of the Obama was elected – from 149 in 2008 to 1,360 in 2012.

Good news for once. ;)
Username000

Return to General Gun Chat