Short rant re: Bill's

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: Short rant re: Bill's

Postby Nougat on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:41 am

didn't somebody shoot themslf in the hand or something like that there last year?
where was that if not there?
Nougat

Postby Synergy on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:34 pm

Wow, so much wining I couldn't remain silent any longer. Maybe instead of bitching about petty issues, you should just be thankful you have a public indoor range you can shoot at without driving 3 hours. Even funnier is that most of the criers have several options for public indoor ranges within a few minutes. OMG....I was so inconvenienced, the filters were so dirty, I had a clearly unloaded and cold weapon pointed in my general direction while nobody was touching it, the staff didn't bow to their knees and worship me. STFU to all you pansies. I've never even been to Bill's, but if it's normally filled with a bunch crybabies like I've listened to in this thread, then that's probably a good thing

I could not agree more and have kept quite myself up until now. I'm not defending Bill's nor do I have anything against them but based on the OP's "rant" concerning a MINOR inconvenience and taking it online expecting some type of justification is about as pathetic as one can get. I mean seriously, what make's you so special that you feel the need come online for the sole purpose to create such a fuss over NOTHING!! You have lost complete sight of what's important in this world. Bill's made a mistake, big deal, they didn't do it on purpose and are not out to get you. I guess the glass really is half empty.
Synergy

Postby westberg on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:20 am

Synergy wrote:
Wow, so much wining I couldn't remain silent any longer. Maybe instead of bitching about petty issues, you should just be thankful you have a public indoor range you can shoot at without driving 3 hours. Even funnier is that most of the criers have several options for public indoor ranges within a few minutes. OMG....I was so inconvenienced, the filters were so dirty, I had a clearly unloaded and cold weapon pointed in my general direction while nobody was touching it, the staff didn't bow to their knees and worship me. STFU to all you pansies. I've never even been to Bill's, but if it's normally filled with a bunch crybabies like I've listened to in this thread, then that's probably a good thing

I could not agree more and have kept quite myself up until now. I'm not defending Bill's nor do I have anything against them but based on the OP's "rant" concerning a MINOR inconvenience and taking it online expecting some type of justification is about as pathetic as one can get. I mean seriously, what make's you so special that you feel the need come online for the sole purpose to create such a fuss over NOTHING!! You have lost complete sight of what's important in this world. Bill's made a mistake, big deal, they didn't do it on purpose and are not out to get you. I guess the glass really is half empty.

I agree with both comments ^^^^, to the whiners grow some balls **** happens, I'm sure the first time you picked up a gun you weren't like the people your complaining about. :roll:
westberg

Short rant re: Bill's

Postby connsolo on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:12 am

Well grampa maybe you wouldn't have done it that way but you seem to have no problem bitching online about petty issues.
connsolo

Postby Spartan on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:09 am

This thread needs to end ...... Bills Gun shop is not on trial here ....
Spartan

Postby brad3579 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:17 am

^^^^^^^^^^
This
brad3579

Postby XDM45 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:30 am

Spartan wrote:This thread needs to end ...... Bills Gun shop is not on trial here ....

Well, it's certainly been judged in the court of public opinion.
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby Pat Cannon on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:49 am

XDM45 wrote:
Spartan wrote:This thread needs to end ...... Bills Gun shop is not on trial here ....

Well, it's certainly been judged in the court of public opinion.

Everybody's always on trial here. It's freedom of speech; this is America... well unless you're in a Market Place subforum ;)
Pat Cannon

Postby hal on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:53 pm

I have a membership at Bills and go there almost once a week. The people behind the counter have always been courteous and helpful to me. I have no complaints and enjoy going there.
hal

Postby connsolo on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:12 pm

Everybody's always on trial here. It's freedom of speech; this is America... well unless you're in a Market Place subforum ;)

Hear Hear!
connsolo

Postby rtk on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:32 pm

That is it...I quit!
The sky is falling, the sky is falling....(Chicken Little)
rtk

Postby Erud on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:40 pm

rtk wrote:That is it...I quit!

Quit what? :hmm:
Erud

Postby Thunder71 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:43 pm

I love how short rants turn into 87 replies and 3813 views.
Thunder71

Postby ttousi on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:35 pm

again? :P
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.tomtgun.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Postby westberg on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:40 pm

ttousi wrote:

again? :P

I'm surprised it took him this long, this thread is long enough for rtk to quit at least 3 times.
westberg

PreviousNext

Return to General Gun Chat