Keanu Reeves and guns

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: Keanu Reeves and guns

Postby Ghost on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:58 pm

LePetomane wrote:
BBeckwith wrote:Gonna let you in on a little secret, just because you vote Democrat, it doesn't mean you can't like guns and shooting them. For that matter it doesn't mean you can't fight for 2A rights.

Most Democrats I know don't have problems with the actual guns. It's the gun owners that they don't like.

I do not understand pro 2A democrats, just talked with a guy that purchased his first NFA trust and is buying a SBR. He hopes Hillary wins the presidency.
Ghost

Postby LePetomane on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Ghost wrote:
LePetomane wrote:
BBeckwith wrote:Gonna let you in on a little secret, just because you vote Democrat, it doesn't mean you can't like guns and shooting them. For that matter it doesn't mean you can't fight for 2A rights.

Most Democrats I know don't have problems with the actual guns. It's the gun owners that they don't like.

I do not understand pro 2A democrats, just talked with a guy that purchased his first NFA trust and is buying a SBR. He hopes Hillary wins the presidency.

I'm with you. When a Democrat political hack says that they don't have a problem with hunting rifles, it means that they do have a problem with them
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby Hmac on Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:27 pm

If person's choice for president revolves only around one single issue then I can see how they would be confused by democrats that are pro-2A. For a lot of people, there are many, many other issues that play into that decision.
Hmac

Postby LePetomane on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Hmac wrote:If person's choice for president revolves only around one single issue then I can see how they would be confused by democrats that are pro-2A. For a lot of people, there are many, many other issues that play into that decision.

Ditto. I think that is how the gun laws in the state of Minnesota have remained reasonable while all other aspects of liberalism flourish. My eyes were opened when I started spending more time in the west.
Last edited by LePetomane on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Keanu Reeves and guns

Postby LumberZach on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:15 pm

http://guncarrier.com/keanu-reeves-shoo ... n-control/

How off topic can these threads get? Anyway, found this article. He isn't as pro gun as we'd like but not the worst.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LumberZach

Postby Hmac on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:43 pm

LumberZach wrote:http://guncarrier.com/keanu-reeves-shoots-3-gun-and-his-stance-on-gun-control/

How off topic can these threads get? Anyway, found this article. He isn't as pro gun as we'd like but not the worst.

At least he wasn't 7 years ago when the interview took place. But frankly, I couldn't care less what his stance on gun control is. I posted the clip because I thought it was interesting to see a Hollywood A-list movie star born in Canada and living in LA with more-than-competent multi-gun-handling skills.
Hmac

Postby Ghost on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Born in Beirut Lebanon.

And to the dem gun owner thing. A guy spending $1800 on a DD SBR, transfer, trust, stamp.... Shouldn't be voting for somebody who said the SC got it wrong on Heller and wants to ban and confiscate AR's.
Ghost

Postby Scratch on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:22 pm

I think you're all getting away from the most important part about the video in this thread...

... Who was the dark haired chick near the end of the video, and can we get a better look at her?
01 FFL in Hudson Wisconsin
Scratch

Postby Ghost on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:23 pm

Scratch wrote:I think you're all getting away from the most important part about the video in this thread...

... Who was the dark haired chick near the end of the video, and can we get a better look at her?

That thought did cross my mind.
Ghost

Postby xd ED on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Scratch wrote:I think you're all getting away from the most important part about the video in this thread...

I gonna guess it was Jessica Hook

Image Image
You're Welcome
and if I'm wrong, Sue me
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Snakeman721 on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:28 am

xd ED wrote:

I gonna guess it was Jessica Hook

Image Image
You're Welcome
and if I'm wrong, Sue me

No, no...Thank you! Every once in a while, but not often enough, I get someone almost as hot as her walk into the range (Osseo Gun Club) when I'm on duty. Unfortunately, they ALWAYS come with their boyfriend. But, it makes my day!
Get off my lawn!
Snakeman721

Postby Jackpine Savage on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:41 am

There's quite a few videos of Jessica Hook shooting at Taran Butler's place. I think she competes in USPSA too.
Jackpine Savage

Postby Scratch on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:59 am

Is it me, or does Taran Butler seem like kind of an overweight, dirty old man who chases the ladies and pinches their ass?

I always see pictures of him with hot chicks and I can just imagine him being that way..

Edit: not that there's anything wrong with that... but that's the impression I get of him
01 FFL in Hudson Wisconsin
Scratch

Postby xd ED on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:27 am

Scratch wrote:Is it me, or does Taran Butler seem like kind of an overweight, dirty old man who chases the ladies and pinches their ass?

I always see pictures of him with hot chicks and I can just imagine him being that way..

Edit: not that there's anything wrong with that... but that's the impression I get of him

Some of the photos of him do project that image.

Having said that, there's a reason bar owners sponsor women's softball teams.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby UnaStamus on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:58 pm

It was Amy Jane. She is an instructor with Taran Tactical and is a "pro shooter", host and gun model.
Here's her website, and you can probably guess why she's so popular...
http://www.theamyjane.com

Sadly enough, people have managed to be too distracted by her hotness to remember that she's a lying sack of crap. She is a Stolen Valor perpetrator who claimed she was a United States Marine and said she served. As those in here who are Devil Dogs can attest, you can't call yourself a Marine if you only spent 88 days in boot camp and then separated. She also claims to be a stunt double on network TV, and that has been debunked as well.
Learning Firearms - Training and Firearms Industry Video Production
http://www.learningfirearms.com
UnaStamus

PreviousNext

Return to General Gun Chat