People Who Left

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: People Who Left

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:24 am

Erud wrote:Russtra will be back eventually to chastise you for your laziness and apathy in not getting the Saturday Night Special law fixed.

Can we get lectured to about the melting point of plastic again? :roll: :lol:
I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
User avatar
Rip Van Winkle
 
Posts: 3379 [View]
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Re: People Who Left

Postby Ghost on Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:14 am

Ghost wrote:
BigDog58 wrote:Anyone heard from, or seen Rodentman lately?

I don’t see him posting on the other site either

He posted just not here
User avatar
Ghost
 
Posts: 8184 [View]
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Re: People Who Left

Postby Erud on Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:19 am

Rip Van Winkle wrote:
Erud wrote:Russtra will be back eventually to chastise you for your laziness and apathy in not getting the Saturday Night Special law fixed.

Can we get lectured to about the melting point of plastic again? :roll: :lol:


You bet your sweet ass we can!
User avatar
Erud
 
Posts: 2224 [View]
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:31 am
Location: SE Metro

Re: People Who Left

Postby Ghost on Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:14 pm

Erud wrote:
Rip Van Winkle wrote:
Erud wrote:Russtra will be back eventually to chastise you for your laziness and apathy in not getting the Saturday Night Special law fixed.

Can we get lectured to about the melting point of plastic again? :roll: :lol:


You bet your sweet ass we can!

Image
User avatar
Ghost
 
Posts: 8184 [View]
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Re: People Who Left

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:09 pm

We can only hope!
User avatar
Holland&Holland
 
Posts: 9584 [View]
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:17 am

Re: People Who Left

Postby LarryFlew on Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:17 pm

Ghost wrote:
I was thinking of a few others. But sure
Sam is one that comes to mind.


Sam passing did leave a hole to be filled.

Don't forget the pink pony
Last edited by LarryFlew on Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wondered why the frisby kept getting bigger and bigger - and then it hit me.
User avatar
LarryFlew
 
Posts: 4570 [View]
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:37 am
Location: Young America - CZ fan - Class of 66 - USAF 66-70 - NRA life since 1970

Re: People Who Left

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:17 pm

LarryFlew wrote:
Ghost wrote:
I was thinking of a few others. But sure
Sam is one that comes to mind.


Sam passing did leave a hole to be filled.


Very, very true.
User avatar
Holland&Holland
 
Posts: 9584 [View]
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:17 am

Re: People Who Left

Postby Ghost on Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:21 pm

LarryFlew wrote:
Ghost wrote:
I was thinking of a few others. But sure
Sam is one that comes to mind.


Sam passing did leave a hole to be filled.

Don't forget the pink pony

The pony wasn’t around much since I joined so can’t provide much feedback there.
User avatar
Ghost
 
Posts: 8184 [View]
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Re: People Who Left

Postby DrewTea on Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:19 am

Do we do meetups anymore? It's been ages since I went to that chinese buffett. The League keeps growing, I've got a 2yo daughter now and another kid in the oven, and I've been way more focused on my photography hobby the last year or so. (Anyone who has one of the Hamburg Hunting Club Sportsmen's 2020 Calendars can see a few of my photos)

I just lurk in the forum when the itch needs scratched.
User avatar
DrewTea
 
Posts: 48 [View]
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:38 pm

Re: People Who Left

Postby Sorcerer on Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:48 am

Things slowed when we lost 1911 Fan. He could hold a room. Jack 57 moving on who could also keep a crowds attention.
Sorcerer
 
Posts: 471 [View]
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:30 pm

Re: People Who Left

Postby LarryFlew on Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:22 pm

Sorcerer wrote:Things slowed when we lost 1911 Fan. He could hold a room. Jack 57 moving on who could also keep a crowds attention.


Hard to believe 1911 fan has been gone 7 years already. Great guy.
I wondered why the frisby kept getting bigger and bigger - and then it hit me.
User avatar
LarryFlew
 
Posts: 4570 [View]
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:37 am
Location: Young America - CZ fan - Class of 66 - USAF 66-70 - NRA life since 1970

Re: People Who Left

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:38 pm

DrewTea wrote:Do we do meetups anymore? It's been ages since I went to that chinese buffett. The League keeps growing, I've got a 2yo daughter now and another kid in the oven, and I've been way more focused on my photography hobby the last year or so. (Anyone who has one of the Hamburg Hunting Club Sportsmen's 2020 Calendars can see a few of my photos)

I just lurk in the forum when the itch needs scratched.

1st Wednesday of the month. Come join us.
User avatar
Holland&Holland
 
Posts: 9584 [View]
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:17 am

Re: People Who Left

Postby DrewTea on Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:07 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
DrewTea wrote:Do we do meetups anymore? It's been ages since I went to that chinese buffett. The League keeps growing, I've got a 2yo daughter now and another kid in the oven, and I've been way more focused on my photography hobby the last year or so. (Anyone who has one of the Hamburg Hunting Club Sportsmen's 2020 Calendars can see a few of my photos)

I just lurk in the forum when the itch needs scratched.

1st Wednesday of the month. Come join us.


You guys doing it New Years Day?
User avatar
DrewTea
 
Posts: 48 [View]
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:38 pm

Re: People Who Left

Postby BigDog58 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:28 pm

DrewTea wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:
DrewTea wrote:Do we do meetups anymore? It's been ages since I went to that chinese buffett. The League keeps growing, I've got a 2yo daughter now and another kid in the oven, and I've been way more focused on my photography hobby the last year or so. (Anyone who has one of the Hamburg Hunting Club Sportsmen's 2020 Calendars can see a few of my photos)

I just lurk in the forum when the itch needs scratched.

1st Wednesday of the month. Come join us.


You guys doing it New Years Day?


My suggestion would to be to move it to January 8th, but that decision isn't up to me ;)

Anyone else with suggestions?
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
User avatar
BigDog58
 
Posts: 2546 [View]
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:03 am
Location: Edina, MN

Re: People Who Left

Postby Holland&Holland on Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:01 am

Sounds good to me.
User avatar
Holland&Holland
 
Posts: 9584 [View]
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:17 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Gun Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron