Arnzen Arms after two weeks

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Arnzen Arms after two weeks

Postby mikereilly on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:06 am

We knew when we turned on the open sign we were not ready. We still had missing inventory, not all the prices were up, displays, signs, decorations were non-existent. What we did have is a core of a great team and people banging on the doors. Ready or not, we got locked, loaded and opened the doors. The response has been amazing!!!
I can not say enough about how the gun community has rallied to the store. Being a true small, family business standing across the street from a giant we knew we had to take the role of David; but much like David we have great supporters.
On behalf of everyone at the store; including Gin… thank you so much for your support. The word of mouth from this board has been a primary mover for us and that has not gone unnoticed.
We also want to give a special welcome to Marty who joined the team this week. Marty was a long time member of Gun Stop before they closed and we are thrilled to have his experience, knowledge and smile as part of our team. Also look for a new team member to be joining soon and a great expansion in the training and services that will be provided.
If you have not visited the shop yet; please do so. Our Grand Opening will be December 14th and 15th . If for no other reason I think we are the only shop in town where you can hold a KSG, PMR, Sub Gun 2000 and a 9MM Shield.
And please note we are no open MONDAYS!

Thank you
Mike Reilly
mikereilly

Re: Arnzen Arms after two weeks

Postby darnzen on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:14 pm

*ahem* We are NOW open on Monday's. Sames hours as the rest of the week 10am - 8pm.
darnzen

Postby mikereilly on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:31 pm

yes ... now open...
mikereilly

Postby TH3180 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Are you guys planning on stocking competition stuff? Like mag pouches, holsters and belts.
MrVvrroomm wrote:What time is lunch? I'm having a colonoscopy that morning at 1000. I'm sure I'll be hungry.
TH3180

Postby bstrawse on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Is that KSG for sale? ;)
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby Sammichman on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:04 pm

mikereilly wrote:We knew when we turned on the open sign we were not ready. We still had missing inventory, not all the prices were up, displays, signs, decorations were non-existent. What we did have is a core of a great team and people banging on the doors. Ready or not, we got locked, loaded and opened the doors. The response has been amazing!!!
I can not say enough about how the gun community has rallied to the store. Being a true small, family business standing across the street from a giant we knew we had to take the role of David; but much like David we have great supporters.
On behalf of everyone at the store; including Gin… thank you so much for your support. The word of mouth from this board has been a primary mover for us and that has not gone unnoticed.
We also want to give a special welcome to Marty who joined the team this week. Marty was a long time member of Gun Stop before they closed and we are thrilled to have his experience, knowledge and smile as part of our team. Also look for a new team member to be joining soon and a great expansion in the training and services that will be provided.
If you have not visited the shop yet; please do so. Our Grand Opening will be December 14th and 15th . If for no other reason I think we are the only shop in town where you can hold a KSG, PMR, Sub Gun 2000 and a 9MM Shield.
And please note we are no open MONDAYS!

Thank you
Mike Reilly
Just a thought,,,are you Guys storing all your sales in a data base,,,,for future mailers sales etc
Sammichman

Postby Ski_Doctor on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Visited the store over the Black Friday weekend and was very impressed. Nice, clean and crowded! That's a great sign for a new business.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
- Thomas Jefferson
Ski_Doctor

Postby NiftyXD on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Need any weekend help? I'd love to add a little additional income? (even if most of it would immediately be spent there) LOL You guys have a great shop!
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. -Ronald Reagan
NiftyXD

Postby Pinnacle on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Congrats. PM me for someone you need to contact for unreal custom stuff. Real works of functional art
REMEMBER THE BRAVE 343 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET FDNY

الصليبية كافر
Pinnacle

Postby LumberZach on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Let me know if you need any summer help! Love the shop, would love to learn more!
LumberZach

Postby kyrpa on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Your store is the only one locally I have found that carries the Silver Bears that my P64 loves, you've won yourself a regular customer in me. Thanks!
kyrpa

Postby darnzen on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:37 am

Sammichman wrote:]Just a thought,,,are you Guys storing all your sales in a data base,,,,for future mailers sales etc

We are asking for e-mails as part of all gun sales, and entering e-mails for anyone who wants. I haven't had time to do anything with it besides create a mailing list and send out a black Friday announcement.
darnzen

Re: Re: Arnzen Arms after two weeks

Postby GoBerserk on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:28 pm

kyrpa wrote:Your store is the only one locally I have found that carries the Silver Bears that my P64 loves, you've won yourself a regular customer in me. Thanks!

Ditto that, for my P64 and my CZ-82. Keep your stock up and your prices in line and I'll be in regularly.
GoBerserk

Postby LarryP on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Are there going to be any price reductions on guns -compared to everyday prices- during your grand opening?
LarryP

Postby unit44justin on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 pm

I will be trying to stop in just about every 2 weeks. Was in a few weeks ago to buy some Speer Gold Dots. Next purchase probably tomorrow will be some 10/22 mags. Keep up the excellent work folks!
unit44justin

Next

Return to General Gun Chat