Arnzen Arms - OPEN!!!

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: Arnzen Arms - OPEN!!!

Postby mikereilly on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Thanks everyone for stopping in - It feel great to have the wheels turning.
mikereilly

Postby americos on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:45 pm

open on Saturday ?
The righteous will rejoice when he sees the vengeance;
he will bathe his feet in the blood of the wicked.
americos

Postby plink on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Stopped in there tonight. Can't believe they had a Kel-tec KSG in the case! :o The nice counter lady even let me hold it. :D
plink

Postby mikereilly on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:57 pm

We will be open Saturday and Sunday noon to 6. We are closed Mondays (but will be doing C&C classes on mondays as schedule allows)
Attachments
me_ksg.jpg
Come with me if you want to live
mikereilly

Postby PRS on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:10 pm

They are open tell 8 on Saturday!
PRS

Postby Lunchbox on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:12 pm

mikereilly wrote:<snip>...We are closed Mondays...

Damn I was hoping to take a look before class on Monday. I'll have to put it off until the 13th when I know I'll be back down there for class.
"Time is the best teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all of its students" - Robin Williams
"You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington." - Ash Williams
Lunchbox

Postby darnzen on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:56 am

Yes weekend hours are SAT 12-8pm, SUN 12-6pm, MON Closed

To all of you who have stopped by already, thank you. We've only had a few moments with no customers in the store. It was a lot of fun to talk about guns with people all day!

For those who haven't stopped by yet, here's a picture of our shop dog as a puppy:
darnzen

Postby tazdevil on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:27 am

mikereilly wrote:We will be open Saturday and Sunday noon to 6. We are closed Mondays (but will be doing C&C classes on mondays as schedule allows)

UMM WTF is that (pardon the stupid question). Looks like a cross between a shotgun, grenade launcher, and some futuristic plasma discharge thingy.
1911 Fan quote in memoirium about carrying:
The purpose of a firearm in a defensive situation is to make the other guy leak from holes he was not born with. Your job is to install those orifices for him.
tazdevil

Location: over your shoulder, whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

Postby TommyMN on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:09 am

Ksg and is it for sale?
TommyMN

Postby JustinPo on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:53 pm

tazdevil wrote:UMM WTF is that (pardon the stupid question). Looks like a cross between a shotgun, grenade launcher, and some futuristic plasma discharge thingy.

Keltec KSG

http://www.keltecweapons.com/news/preview-kel-tec-shotgun-ksg/
JustinPo

Arnzen Arms - OPEN!!!

Postby adoptedson on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:10 pm

KSG wasn't for sale...yet. Sounds like they may auction it off or something like that. I stopped in today with my wife. Got to hold the KSG, it felt pretty sweet. I couldn't help but giggle like a schoolgirl holding that thing. They have it sitting next to a PMR 30. Don't think that was for sale yet either. My wife got all excited when she spotted a S&W Shield in the case. She was ready to reach for her credit card, but unfortunately that's not for sale at the moment either.

Very nice store though. People were very friendly(so was the fluffy white dog). Prices seemed consistent and competitive to other shops around town.
I really hope they do well. We'll probably head back out there when they have their grand opening.
adoptedson

Postby NiftyXD on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:38 pm

My wife and I had a chance to stop by on Friday. What a great store! We had no intent on leaving with anything last night and yet within 5 minutes we were leaving with a great old Mosin Nagant for a great price. Im really impressed with the store! still looking for part-time weekend help? LOL
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. -Ronald Reagan
NiftyXD

Postby SmoothAR on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Stopped in this afternoon and talked with Mike a bit. Nice guy, nice shop and nice shop puppy.

I just did a little looking around today, but I'm sure this shop will quickly become one of my regular stops.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
SmoothAR

Postby TommyMN on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:52 pm

adoptedson wrote:KSG wasn't for sale...yet. Sounds like they may auction it off or something like that. I stopped in today with my wife. Got to hold the KSG, it felt pretty sweet. I couldn't help but giggle like a schoolgirl holding that thing. They have it sitting next to a PMR 30. Don't think that was for sale yet either. My wife got all excited when she spotted a S&W Shield in the case. She was ready to reach for her credit card, but unfortunately that's not for sale at the moment either.

Very nice store though. People were very friendly(so was the fluffy white dog). Prices seemed consistent and competitive to other shops around town.
I really hope they do well. We'll probably head back out there when they have their grand opening.

So what I read is " no guns for sale". :)

And the shield is worth the wait
TommyMN

Arnzen Arms - OPEN!!!

Postby PhilaBOR on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Really nice shop, open layout, lots of guns most of which ARE for sale. Really nice, knowledgable people. Friendly dog :-)
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations..."
PhilaBOR

PreviousNext

Return to General Gun Chat