Arnzen Arms - OPEN!!!

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: Arnzen Arms - OPEN!!!

Postby darnzen on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:39 pm

The Shield in .40 S&W is for sale. We want to hold on to the one in 9mm a bit so that people have a chance to come in and handle a Shield/check it out, as it's tough to even be able to do that right now due to the speed at which they're sold.
Pretty much the same thing with the PMR-30 and the KSG (those are the only other two not for sale yet). Would like to give people the opportunity to come in and hold one in their hands.

We think we'll probably have a lottery for the chance to buy the 9mm Shield at our grand opening in December. We'll be doing some sort of in-store auction for the PMR-30/KSG during our grand opening so that they go to local folks. If you are interested in any of these items, come into the store and we'll take down your name and contact info. We're also supposed to be getting a SUB-2000 in a few weeks so that might be up for grabs in December as well. I'll be posting info as we figure out exact dates for the Grand Opening.
darnzen

Postby jonahk on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:59 pm

darnzen wrote:The Shield in .40 S&W is for sale. We want to hold on to the one in 9mm a bit so that people have a chance to come in and handle a Shield/check it out, as it's tough to even be able to do that right now due to the speed at which they're sold.

I really appreciate you guys doing this. For the first time in months I've been able to handle the XDs and the Shield in the same place. Appreciate the experience to really be able to look them over and not feel rushed to make a decision.

Truly enjoyable shopping experience at your store. I felt like a regular even though I'd never met any of you in person. Great atmosphere, great service, and even if you're not officially open yet I found everything I needed today (except the 938, but that's okay :)

I'll be back on a regular basis!
A75146
jonahk

Postby The Lance on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Great help great conversations and I enjoyed my experience there.. Maybe one day on a Wednesday ill go during a lunch break and ******** with the employees
I'm not down with the republican party, or the democratic party. I represent the MI6
The Lance

Postby mikereilly on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:57 pm

The reaction to the store has been awesome - Seems like everyone who comes in leaves and tells someone else who then come into the store. Thank you so much for the kind words and the word of mouth that had guns flying out the door today. :D
mikereilly

Postby TTS on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:40 pm

My wife and I stopped in tonight on our way to dinner. Mike and all the staff were great!

My wife commented that it is the first gun store we have gone to where she was treated as the buyer rather than me.

I have to make sure to leave my credit card in the car because there is too much fun stuff to buy. I was impressed at the selection of holsters and ammo especially.
Owner
Tactical Training Solutions
Specializing in Self Defense and Firearms Training
http://www.minnesotaccw.com
TTS

Postby solidgun on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:20 am

TTS wrote:My wife commented that it is the first gun store we have gone to where she was treated as the buyer rather than me.

My wife hates coming to gun stores with me. It is as if she isn't there. More often than not, if I want to buy any items, you need to convince my wife and not me.....I am already sold on buying guns ;)
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing personal opinion. —PROVERBS 18:2
solidgun

Postby sawgrass on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:32 am

mikereilly wrote:We will be open Saturday and Sunday noon to 6. We are closed Mondays (but will be doing C&C classes on mondays as schedule allows)

Is that Mike Reilly in the pic?
NRA Life Member
GOCRA Member
sawgrass

Postby darnzen on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:26 am

sawgrass wrote:
mikereilly wrote:We will be open Saturday and Sunday noon to 6. We are closed Mondays (but will be doing C&C classes on mondays as schedule allows)

Yeah, I try to stay on his good side.
darnzen

Postby Sammichman on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:10 am

I think I,ll stick to dealing with the Cute young lady and the Shop Dog
Sammichman

Postby Matt on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Was in the shop today. As mentioned above products were set at a good price point, the layout was designed well, staff friendly and who doesn't love a shop dog who greets you at the door then suspciously follows you around?

In fact I was surprised at some of the low prices for accessories. Picked up a PMAG for $12.

I can see myself becoming regular customer and look forward to seeing their shop fully stocked.
-Matt
Matt

Postby justinvan on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Was in the place this afternoon and loved it. They have a great spot with nice staff and very reasonable prices. I do have one problem... my daughter (2 1/2 years) is scared to death of that dog! They were very accomidating and put it in back after she freaked out. Gonna have to work with my daughter on that one because I WILL be back for sure!
justinvan

Postby TH3180 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Vvrroomm and I stopped in there on our way home from Gopher today. Nice gun shop for sure. Funny thing saw, some people we knew hanging around there. I'll be back there for sure.
MrVvrroomm wrote:What time is lunch? I'm having a colonoscopy that morning at 1000. I'm sure I'll be hungry.
TH3180

Postby sawgrass on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:43 pm

darnzen wrote:
sawgrass wrote:

Yeah, I try to stay on his good side.

There might be a surge in women shooters. Maybe you ought to make him wear muscle tee's. :D
NRA Life Member
GOCRA Member
sawgrass

Postby mikereilly on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:14 am

I already wear tight shirts (only to show how well you can hide a mid-size .45) Not sure I could pull off the muscle T and still have people take me serious as a gun guy. LOL
mikereilly

Postby 45Badger on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:47 am

Matt wrote:Picked up a PMAG for $12.

I can see myself becoming regular customer and look forward to seeing their shop fully stocked.

I stopped in yesterday and got the other 9 black PMags they had in stock and a green one to make an even 10 ;) . Nice place- desperately in need of a meaningful (large/huge/whatever) selection of used guns. And more Pmags..
Live free, or die!
9mm = .45acp set on "stun"
Big Bullets At Moderate Speeds....Make Things Move
"You look like a tactical lumberjack"
Monschman is a thieving d-bag
.45 ACP - Because Shooting Twice Is Silly!
45Badger

PreviousNext

Return to General Gun Chat