WTF: Magpul products sold at Fleet Farm? oh & Huldra Arms :]

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: WTF: Magpul products sold at Fleet Farm?

Postby rapscallion on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:16 am

Dave-HuldraArms wrote:I would love to meet up with some shooters from here and do some range time. Feel free to shoot me an email or a pm and let's see if we can figure something out.
Thanks!
Dave

did this ever happen? this is something i would be very interested in. maybe i'll send dave a pm and see what's going on. i'm very interested in the tactical elite but like probably many others it doesn't have much in the way of testing and evaluation on the internet. i would love to post a video with my opinions to help other people make an informed decision.
rapscallion

Re: WTF: Magpul products sold at Fleet Farm?

Postby Dave Timm on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:43 pm

rapscallion wrote:
Dave-HuldraArms wrote:I would love to meet up with some shooters from here and do some range time. Feel free to shoot me an email or a pm and let's see if we can figure something out.
Thanks!
Dave

did this ever happen? this is something i would be very interested in. maybe i'll send dave a pm and see what's going on. i'm very interested in the tactical elite but like probably many others it doesn't have much in the way of testing and evaluation on the internet. i would love to post a video with my opinions to help other people make an informed decision.

Responded to your PM, I have met with a few indivuduals that have contacted me from this and various forums. In short, no formal get together has been set up other then classes and demos in the Brainerd area. Hopefully we can work something out, look forward to hearing from you.

Dave
Learning Firearms - Training and Firearms Industry Video Production
http://www.learningfirearms.com
Timm Arms Co.
Firearms and NFA Sales & Transfers, Gunsmith & Armorer Services
http://www.timmarms.com
Dave Timm

Re: WTF: Magpul products sold at Fleet Farm? oh & Huldra Arms :]

Postby mn4wheeler on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:38 am

I love Fleet Farm. If they don't have it, you don't need it.
mn4wheeler

Previous

Return to General Gun Chat