Piers Morgan

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Piers Morgan

Postby 45Badger on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Just caught a clip of a foaming at the mouth idiot ranting on Piers Morgan (at Piers). Scary whacked out dude. Hope he's not on our side, but fear he is. Anybody see it? Piers was jabbering with Alan Dershowitz. Nothing new there and they are free to their opinions. Ugh.

His name is Alex Jones. What rock did he crawl out from under?
Live free, or die!
9mm = .45acp set on "stun"
Big Bullets At Moderate Speeds....Make Things Move
"You look like a tactical lumberjack"
Monschman is a thieving d-bag
.45 ACP - Because Shooting Twice Is Silly!
45Badger

Re: Piers Morgan

Postby PileDriver on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:52 pm

PileDriver

Postby CarRacer on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Isn't Alex Jones in the vein of Art Bell? I think they do group buys for tinfoil hats.
CarRacer

Postby BBeckwith on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 pm

ohhhh god not that idiot
The IQ of a mob is the IQ of its dumbest member, divided by the number of people in it.
BBeckwith

Postby Dill on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:23 pm

I couldn't even watch it once he started yelling and blabbering like a fool.
Dill

Postby MasonK on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:57 pm

CarRacer wrote:Isn't Alex Jones in the vein of Art Bell? I think they do group buys for tinfoil hats.

Except that Art Bell used to put nut jobs like Alex Jones on his show and then pretend he didn't think they were flaming idiots. Art was more aliens and fringe science guy than a preacher of conspiracies.

Alex Jones is just insane... and not in a good way. He needs to get off my side.
MasonK

Postby ktech on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Piers wouldn't know an intelligent debate if one slapped him in the face, so he has to either:
A) Cherry-pick raving lunatics to "argue" with (Alex Jones)
or
B) Literally talk/yell over anyone who disagrees with him.

Put it this way - anyone who claims they were "convinced" in any respect by Piers Morgan is either an imbecile or already agreed with him in the first place.
I think Jeremy Clarkson puts it far more succinctly than I ever could (in this case, regarding the petition to deport Morgan): "Americans. It took us 40 years to get rid of Piers Morgan. Please don't send him back."
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle
ktech

Postby grousemaster on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Piers is bad, I watch sometimes just to get fired up and yell at the TV. He spent like two weeks focusing on gun laws during his shows immediately after Sandy Hook....
01 FFL
NRA Life Member
NRA Business Alliance
grousemaster

Postby One Man Wolf Pack on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Does he always sit by his guests in a chair like that? On Larry king they had a table. Maybe if they did it differently, they staged in so if mr jones lost his mind he could of got physical?
Sort of reminds me of the democrats walking through the street with the gavel daring the opposition to do something they could use to further their agenda.
Mr jones wasted his opportunity, and may have hurt our cause. I prefer my Ted Nugent intelligent commentary to this clown.
One Man Wolf Pack

Postby One Man Wolf Pack on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Just searched his other interviews. He's always tabled. If nothing more it was nice to see pierce called on his ethics.
One Man Wolf Pack

Postby Collector1337420 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:17 am

It goes to show that Piers Morgan knows he's on the losing side of the argument when he has to invite ranters like Alex Jones and cherry-picks his stats.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
Collector1337420

Postby sansooshooter on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:40 am

Who cares the limmey has no ratings and never will!
sansooshooter

Postby Consummate on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:33 am

Jeremy Clarkson said it best. haha

As for Alex Jones. I've listened and watched his stuff for many many years. He's been right. Sure he's a bit loud, but he's been right. :cry:

07 FFL SOT
Also providing Cerakote Firearm finishes
Born to fight, trained to kill, ready to die, but never will.
http://www.SchreyerWeaponSystems.com

LIKE us! http://www.Facebook.com/SchreyerWeaponSystems
Consummate

Postby XDM45 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Consummate wrote:Jeremy Clarkson said it best. haha

As for Alex Jones. I've listened and watched his stuff for many many years. He's been right. Sure he's a bit loud, but he's been right. :cry:

I agree with that. His points are valid, but many will not hear his message because of the presentation of it. He should have taken the opposite expected approach of going off and instead been calm, cool, collected, and present a 1:1 factual counterpoint to each and every one of Pier's complaints.
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby ktech on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:38 pm

XDM45 wrote:
Consummate wrote:Jeremy Clarkson said it best. haha

I agree with that. His points are valid, but many will not hear his message because of the presentation of it. He should have taken the opposite expected approach of going off and instead been calm, cool, collected, and present a 1:1 factual counterpoint to each and every one of Pier's complaints.

That's the problem with Alex Jones in a nutshell.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle
ktech

Next

Return to General Gun Chat