Taser technique

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Taser technique

Postby MNGunner on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:11 pm

:mrgreen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WltJfwC8ReE&feature=player_embedded

(On a side note, to those of you who voted for obama or any other democrat: Every one of your votes helps push the USA closer and closer to this being the norm. And no, don't even try to claim to "know" otherwise unless you have lived outside of Minnesota. And no, that one time your mommy took you to North Minneapolis doesn't count as "relevant experience" here.)
MNGunner

Re: Taser technique

Postby St Olaf on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:02 am

That poor girl...The guard is obviously white, and was trying to put her down, like every other cracker in power. I think she should sue him, the security company, the mall and the maker of the taser.

Them things is dangerous!

:angryvillagers:

Sock puppet troll acct folks........banned
Last edited by ttousi on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: banned
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will end up plowing for those who didn't.
St Olaf
Busted & banned (sock puppet account)

Postby Snakeman721 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:11 am

St Olaf wrote:That poor girl...The guard is obviously white, and was trying to put her down, like every other cracker in power. I think she should sue him, the security company, the mall and the maker of the taser.

Um, look at the video again. Towards the end you can see his hands come up in front of the camera with the Taser....they're black (or African American, or whatever politically correct term is now in use). Poor girl my ass....she obviously thinks that she's "entitled" and no security guard is going to tell her otherwise. Bad behavior teaching her kids more bad behavior (you did notice the 4-5 little ones around her mouthing off, didn't you?). And before I get flamed for being "racist", this has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with rudeness, bad behavior, and the general attitude that she is "entitled" to do whatever she wants. If a security guard is hassling you, you don't mess with him...you complain to the management in a stern, but courteous way. Politeness has left the building, sadly to say.
Get off my lawn!
Snakeman721

Postby XDM45 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:00 am

Snakeman721 wrote:
St Olaf wrote:That poor girl...The guard is obviously white, and was trying to put her down, like every other cracker in power. I think she should sue him, the security company, the mall and the maker of the taser.

Um, look at the video again. Towards the end you can see his hands come up in front of the camera with the Taser....they're black (or African American, or whatever politically correct term is now in use). Poor girl my ass....she obviously thinks that she's "entitled" and no security guard is going to tell her otherwise. Bad behavior teaching her kids more bad behavior (you did notice the 4-5 little ones around her mouthing off, didn't you?). And before I get flamed for being "racist", this has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with rudeness, bad behavior, and the general attitude that she is "entitled" to do whatever she wants. If a security guard is hassling you, you don't mess with him...you complain to the management in a stern, but courteous way. Politeness has left the building, sadly to say.

+1 to the above, + my own observations:

1) The security guard didn't handle himself in a professional manner and he escalated the situation.

2) The crowd outside was not controlled.

3) The mall environment in that area didn't seem to be controlled.

4) She attacked him, so while it's her fault for her actions and his fault for his own actions (which are only verbal up until this point), as we all know, one cannot escalate a situation and then defend one's self and then claim "self-defense". His use of the Taser could have been avoided if he properly handled himself, her, and the situation.

5) After tasing her, another individual, (whatever his relation to her is, I don't know), came up to the security guard and got in his face. Now the security guard has a bigger threat which also could have been avoided by avoiding all of the above of the current situation through deescalation.

In short, this is a video about a bunch of idiots. There's no injustice here except for the fact that none of them are Darwin Award winners yet, and they fully deserve such an honor.
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby george on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:35 am

Looks to me like some jest don't know the meaning of NO, here is a longer version. I think she got what she deserved.
If they were not allowed in anymore, go to another, maybe they were banned, who knows.
I was actually hopping for another!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=ZAGARqxG8vE
"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees."
-- President Bill Clinton, August 12, 1993
george

Postby BigBlue on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:31 am

george wrote:Looks to me like some jest don't know the meaning of NO, here is a longer version. I think she got what she deserved.
If they were not allowed in anymore, go to another, maybe they were banned, who knows.
I was actually hopping for another!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=ZAGARqxG8vE

Wow. The attitudes coming from those people are just ridiculous. I cannot stand people who act like that. They have no place in society. Look at how they have already corrupted their kids and turned them into mini-loud-mouths. That's the very definition of uncivilized.
BigBlue

Taser technique

Postby xd ED on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:46 am

Feral youth.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby St. Olaf on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:52 am

We need a comment from the REAL St. Olaf here.

The guard is obviously black.

The woman was out of line.

Guard should have called for backup early on and avoided using the taser.

If he didn't have backup available he should have called the cops early on.

Nothing to see here folks......move along.

:flag:
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will end up plowing for those who didn't.
St. Olaf

Postby george on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:50 am

Apparently the police don't want to be here, more of the same next day less teaser shot, kinda shows what he is up against .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=u-olcbwc_wI&feature=endscreen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=pNWaF7U6rnU&NR=1
"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees."
-- President Bill Clinton, August 12, 1993
george

Postby BigBlue on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:18 pm

xd ED wrote:Feral youth.

Problem is, they're not though. Feral implies thrown out in the wild and raised without structure or domestication. These kids are being raised by awful examples of human beings and are being groomed to take their place when the parents are no longer able to disrupt society adequately. Ugh. All I can say is I'm glad they don't live near me.

BB
BigBlue

Postby 20mm on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm

St. Olaf wrote:Guard should have called for backup early on and avoided using the taser.
If he didn't have backup available he should have called the cops early on.

Who said he didn't call the cops early on? Interestingly enough, nobody seem to be helping him.
"Go 20mm" - Sigfan220
""Real men shoot 20mm." - FJ540
"If I could be reincarnated as a fabric, I would come back as a 38 double-D bra." - Jesse Ventura
20mm

Postby zachkuby87 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:37 am

I woulda zapped her way earlier. The second she approached me in a threatening manner. She deserved it. I saw this commentary a few weeks ago and thought it was pretty funny. He hits the nail on the head...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwbjTOc ... ata_player
zachkuby87

Postby zachkuby87 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:46 am

I woulda zapped her way earlier. The second she approached me in a threatening manner. She deserved it. I saw this commentary a few weeks ago and thought it was pretty funny. He hits the nail on the head...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwbjTOc ... ata_player
zachkuby87

Postby rockstar on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:29 am

Man, mama bear rode the lightning. For all that drama, she was giving me. I would of left that taser on the whole 5 seconds...
I will turn in my firearms and not carry a gun for my own protection. When our Government Leaders stop hiding behind man's that carry guns to protect them.
rockstar

Postby BigBlue on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:27 am

zachkuby87 wrote:I woulda zapped her way earlier. The second she approached me in a threatening manner. She deserved it. I saw this commentary a few weeks ago and thought it was pretty funny. He hits the nail on the head...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwbjTOc ... ata_player

That guy was spot on.
BigBlue

Next

Return to General Gun Chat