ffl for online purchase's

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

ffl for online purchase's

Postby zachkuby87 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:39 am

So I usually buy my guns locally from thunderjohn or from members of the forum. But sometimes I can't find what I'm looking for so I just give up. I decided I'm going to give this buying online thing a try. From buds or elsewhere because I come across some decent deals on other forums but I don't have a dealer to do transfers for me. Any suggestions? The closer to the north end area in st paul the better. I'm about a mile from joes sporting goods if that gives you a better idea. I'm looking for someone friendly that doesn't charge too much for transfers. I refuse to do business with Joe's..
zachkuby87

Re: ffl for online purchase's

Postby Rem700 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:52 am

http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/DealerNetwork.aspx

Gunbroker link type in your zip code and it will give ffls in your area.

Might be further then your willing to tavel but I use Jerry Helm in Ham Lake, $10 transfer and a heck of a nice guy to deal with.
“The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.”
Thomas Jefferson

If your not behind our troops please stand infront of them.
Rem700

Postby Lights on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:12 am

I use Hoffys shooters supply. He is in Woodbury at Valley creek Rd and 494. $20.00 to transfer and vary smooth to deal with.

Mark
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified RSO
Lights

Postby Evad on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:06 am

Bud's will display a list in your area and details on "preferred" FFL's.
Evad

Postby Holland&Holland on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:45 am

zachkuby87 wrote:So I usually buy my guns locally from thunderjohn or from members of the forum. But sometimes I can't find what I'm looking for so I just give up. I decided I'm going to give this buying online thing a try. From buds or elsewhere because I come across some decent deals on other forums but I don't have a dealer to do transfers for me. Any suggestions? The closer to the north end area in st paul the better. I'm about a mile from joes sporting goods if that gives you a better idea. I'm looking for someone friendly that doesn't charge too much for transfers. I refuse to do business with Joe's..

I realize that you said north end but you also stated that you buy from ThunderJohn, he did my last transfer at a very reasonable rate. Nothing better than dealing with a dealer you already trust.
Holland&Holland

Postby americos on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Rem700 wrote:
Might be further then your willing to tavel but I use Jerry Helm in Ham Lake, $10 transfer and a heck of a nice guy to deal with.

:iagree:
The righteous will rejoice when he sees the vengeance;
he will bathe his feet in the blood of the wicked.
americos

Return to General Gun Chat