Want VS Hoarding?

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: Want VS Hoarding?

Postby maxhunter on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:35 am

Rem700 wrote:
SharpRule wrote:I couldn't hoard even if i had the money to, with the market condition the way that it is. I found my first box of pdx1 today, afraid to even test them since i don't have any other SD rounds for the 9.

What else are you going to do with them if you dont fire them in your firearm to confirm function?

You could coat the bullets with that dark deep bluish-black color and pretend that they are magical Black Talons and then hoard them for several years :D . Test them on what... gel, paper, melons, tannerite? They will function in your gun unless your gun's feed ramp will only handle FMJ's. I don’t mean to hijack the thread but Rem700 brings up a good point. What else are you going to do with it! In general and IMO, PDX1 is improved Ranger SXT which is improved Black Talon. The ammo works (functions) fine without a doubt. You are using it for SD so you need to know how your gun shoots it. You probably know that shooting SD stuff is a lot different that practice ammo. You need to know what that difference is and train to shoot what you carry.
maxhunter

Previous

Return to General Gun Chat