FAILING GREEN ENERGY CO.'s GOT GRANTS?

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

FAILING GREEN ENERGY CO.'s GOT GRANTS?

Postby bobbydamit on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:29 am

Never mind the empty ammo shelves, sorry I brought it up. I was informed by really smart folks, that it is all in our head. Problem solved. Back to reloading. MAKES FOR BETTER AMMO ANYWAY. CARRY ON and watch your 6.
Last edited by bobbydamit on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Devil Made Me Do It."
Geraldine
bobbydamit

Re: Are we paying for their promises?

Postby JJ on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:53 am

Federal Cartridge is not a Union shop. Win ammo was moved to Alabama to avoid the Union.

Rem ammo, and arms, are different companies. IIRC, the arms side is Union, but the ammo side is not.

Next conspiracy theory? :lol:
"a man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." Frederick Douglass
JJ

Postby Hmac on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:24 am

Many of the ammo mfgrs have addressed and debunked the conspiracy theories. It is just a case of demand vastly exceeding supply.
Hmac

Postby dismal on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:34 pm

I've read that non-miltary ammo prodction in the US is about 10 billion rds per year. If you assume that there's only 100 million firearms owners, that 100 per owner.

Sent using Tapatalk.
dismal

Postby bobbydamit on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:09 pm

JJ wrote:Federal Cartridge is not a Union shop. Win ammo was moved to Alabama to avoid the Union.

Rem ammo, and arms, are different companies. IIRC, the arms side is Union, but the ammo side is not.

Not a conspiracy, just an observation. The present government is the sneakiest and most bent on changing America to a place most of us do not want. Never in my lifetime have I been so suspicious of our own politicians, and especially the present white house. I still think there is a method to their madness. Not having all the answers, leaves the door open. Theories and the investigation of same, is what shuts that door. Unless your mind is made up that they have nothing to do with the housing market, gas prices, wall street and the sales of most all commerce in the USA. Pretty narrow minded if you sit on that notion. Blinders are for donkeys so they see only the carrot, elephants walk straight without them. Just an observation. ;)
Geraldine
bobbydamit

Postby Hanns on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:21 pm

If you consider there are more than 300 million fire arms in the US then that 10 billion rounds equals out to only about 33 rounds per gun in the US. That's not a lot.
Hanns

Postby Heffay on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:39 pm

bobbydamit wrote:
JJ wrote:Federal Cartridge is not a Union shop. Win ammo was moved to Alabama to avoid the Union.

Not a conspiracy, just an observation. The present government is the sneakiest and most bent on changing America to a place most of us do not want. Never in my lifetime have I been so suspicious of our own politicians, and especially the present white house. I still think there is a method to their madness. Not having all the answers, leaves the door open. Theories and the investigation of same, is what shuts that door. Unless your mind is made up that they have nothing to do with the housing market, gas prices, wall street and the sales of most all commerce in the USA. Pretty narrow minded if you sit on that notion. Blinders are for donkeys so they see only the carrot, elephants walk straight without them. Just an observation. ;)

So... not a conspiracy theory, but a conspiracy theory?
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby Pat Cannon on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:21 pm

We union workers make a decent living by way of above average wages; I've always avoided overtime whenever I could.

bobbydamit wrote:The present government is the sneakiest and most bent on changing America to a place most of us do not want. Never in my lifetime have I been so suspicious of our own politicians, and especially the present white house.

This is a normal part of growing up. You'll get used to it.
Pat Cannon

Postby bobbydamit on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:13 am

Hmac wrote:Many of the ammo mfgrs have addressed and debunked the conspiracy theories. It is just a case of demand vastly exceeding supply.

What drove the demand? Never remember such a demand before.
Geraldine
bobbydamit

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:18 am

bobbydamit wrote:
Hmac wrote:Many of the ammo mfgrs have addressed and debunked the conspiracy theories. It is just a case of demand vastly exceeding supply.

It's called panic.
I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Postby JohnGageMN on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:24 am

bobbydamit wrote:

Guess you have a short memory and weren't around in 2009. :roll:

To be sure, this one is worse, but that's because of human events and predictable political responses to them. It's not the first time and it won't be the last.
<= Helping save stupid people from themselves since 1997.

crbutler wrote:About this time frame I began to look on Glock owners as being incestuous relatives of Lucifer.
JohnGageMN

Postby bobbydamit on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:33 pm

JohnGageMN wrote:
bobbydamit wrote:

Guess you have a short memory and weren't around in 2009. :roll:

To be sure, this one is worse, but that's because of human events and predictable political responses to them. It's not the first time and it won't be the last.

Short memory and not around?? You said it above. Maybe your memory is non existent. "this one is worse," which confirms my statement, or did you just skim it and miss " Such a demand"??? Some people just like to act like they posses superior knowledge and the rest of us are ignorant. Thanks for the information???

"predictable political responses" WOW a crystal ball to boot. To much for this dummy. Don't bother explaining, I mean bragging of super duper brain power. But, entertaining if nothing else. Oh Ya, I was on a trip to Mars in 2009, where were you, Venus?
Geraldine
bobbydamit

Postby bobbydamit on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Rip Van Winkle wrote:
bobbydamit wrote:

It's called panic.

Now that's information, and it makes sense. Why can't some folks just do that, answer the question, instead of criticize and try to sound so superior. Little weenee?Thanks Rip for the reply, and not some stupid crack about a lack of memory. I guess some member remembers everything that happens. and never gets old. cool
Geraldine
bobbydamit

Return to General Gun Chat