What the heck is a sock puppet, anyway??

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

What the heck is a sock puppet, anyway??

Postby Seismic Sam on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:56 am

I get the general idea, and no, you don't have to post a JPG of the monkeys you make out of socks, but obviously I'm not sure how they work. At one point in some previous troll-mod conflict, I tried to create an account as "Seismic Sock Puppet" and then gloat about how nobody would EVER guess who I was, but it didn't work.

In the meantime, I have thought of a list of sock puppet handles that would be useful to have:

Seismic Justaguy: Am I Justaguy, or is he me??
Seismic Shipyard: We live in the same place and drink the same swill, and both smell bad. He has several .25's, and I have one .50. Drop panties!!
Seismic Tootsie: I'm slightly older than him, but he's uglier than me, and I'm jealous because he's a horny old geezer with a pocket full mini Hershey bars to bring all the girls in close while he's training them...
Seismic Cobb:!!! I could actually ban n00bs who ask stoopid reloading questions, and force them to take a reloading methods test before I let them back in to prove they RTFM!!! Plus I could ban myself and become invisible and maybe rob a bank or something....
Last edited by Seismic Sam on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Re: What the heck is a sock puppet, anyway??

Postby 173rdABN on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:12 am

Here we go. You insulted the great lord Cobb, your getting banned. 30 days, no warning needed. C-ya later. :)
173rdABN

Postby Seismic Sam on Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Hey - he may make up that sock puppet himself and then blame me for banning all the idiot reloading n00bs!! I'd be proud to take the credit, even if I didn't do the work!!
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Postby Pezhead on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Boy did I miss some things.
Pezhead

Return to General Gun Chat