Conceal Carry classes low income

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: Conceal Carry classes low income

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:08 am

RealDeal wrote:
MaryB wrote: He ran a stop sign and I t-boned him at 40mph.

You t-boned him?- say what? Life can really suck sometimes. Get used to it. There is no such thing as free lunch. We all go through trials, and if we posted them all here, this site might crash. Suck it up, wait for the cash and quit whining. Simple.

Now that's compassion in action right there. Warms the heart.................... :roll:
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby RealDeal on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:29 am

yukonjasper wrote:
RealDeal wrote:
MaryB wrote: He ran a stop sign and I t-boned him at 40mph.

You t-boned him?- say what? Life can really suck sometimes. Get used to it. There is no such thing as free lunch. We all go through trials, and if we posted them all here, this site might crash. Suck it up, wait for the cash and quit whining. Simple.

Now that's compassion in action right there. Warms the heart.................... :roll:

Well, bless your bleeding heart, I'm sure if you PM the OP, you could get an address to mail a big fat check to pay for whatever the 'need' may be. If you didn't do this already, put up, or shut up. Funny, I don't remember posting here this summer when my permit was up for renewal, whining about how 'expensive' it was to do so, and soliciting 'help'. Want, and need are subjective. Compassion is reserved for those that actually need it.
RealDeal

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:27 pm

I don't necessarily disagree with your viewpoint, just comes off as angry when you deliver it with a sledgehammer. I think Mary B got the message. Thanks for the lesson in self reliance. Carry on.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:28 pm

I don't necessarily disagree with your viewpoint, just comes off as angry when you deliver it with a sledgehammer. I think Mary B got the message. Thanks for the lesson in self reliance. Carry on.
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby RealDeal on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:46 pm

yukonjasper wrote:I don't necessarily disagree with your viewpoint, just comes off as angry when you deliver it with a sledgehammer. I think Mary B got the message. Thanks for the lesson in self reliance. Carry on.

Nothing angry about it. If you question someone's level of 'compassion' on the board here, you get the reply you get. Thanks for being the 'anger police' at MGT. :roll: Oh, and carry on.
RealDeal

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Your welcome. Try a nap - it helps with the irritability.
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Drewski on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Use a bit of the claim money for said reason and problem solved.
Drewski

Postby MaryB on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:30 pm

I am probably way more self reliant than the poster criticizing me, but that is not the point. And settlement whatever it may be has to go to a new ride of some sort. Leaning towards a Ford Ranger so I have 4wd again.
MaryB

Postby farmerj on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:53 am

We reap what we sow. In our case, we have sown our government.
Current moon phase
farmerj

Location: The edge of the universe in the vertex of time on the space continuum of confusion

Postby MaryB on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:33 pm

right now I do not have the energy to even think of classes, massive headaches, neck not working...
MaryB

Previous

Return to General Gun Chat