PSA is on point!

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

PSA is on point!

Postby Mike_Ert on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:35 am

I ordered an upper last night at 5:56 PM, I received the shipping notification from UPS as 7:50 AM this morning! Looks like this present will be complete for the Christmas.
Mike_Ert

Re: PSA is on point!

Postby autobahn on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:40 pm

Mike_Ert wrote:I ordered an upper last night at 5:56 PM, I received the shipping notification from UPS as 7:50 AM this morning! Looks like this present will be complete for the Christmas.

Did they actually ship or did they just create the label?
autobahn

Postby Vashjir on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:49 pm

autobahn wrote:
Mike_Ert wrote:I ordered an upper last night at 5:56 PM, I received the shipping notification from UPS as 7:50 AM this morning! Looks like this present will be complete for the Christmas.

This ^^^. I ordered a berretta 92s from them this weekend and got the shipping label notification yesterday morning, but it doesn't appear to have actually left PSA yet.

Edit: Damn, just looked at the site and the pistol i ordered dropped 30$ for black friday. Eh, still cheaper than anyone else who got some of that import (plus bud's, dan's and classic firearms were sold out)
Vashjir

Postby Mike_Ert on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:21 pm

autobahn wrote:

It's out the door. Supposed to be delivered by EOD Monday.
Mike_Ert

Postby Mike_Ert on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Vashjir wrote:
autobahn wrote:

This ^^^. I ordered a berretta 92s from them this weekend and got the shipping label notification yesterday morning, but it doesn't appear to have actually left PSA yet.

Edit: Damn, just looked at the site and the pistol i ordered dropped 30$ for black friday. Eh, still cheaper than anyone else who got some of that import (plus bud's, dan's and classic firearms were sold out)

This has happened to me in the past. Call them! What they have done for me is issued a gift card for the difference.
Mike_Ert

Return to General Gun Chat