Gun Fight Rules

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: Gun Fight Rules

Postby Ironbear on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:14 am

UnaStamus wrote:Fully support the assertion that the number 1 rule of a gun fight is to never get in one.

I've been know to tell people I have extensive training in self-defense... six years of track and field! ;) Although the shape that my knee is in nowadays, might make that a bit problematic. :(

Holland&Holland wrote:
UnaStamus wrote:I'm willing to bet that George Zimmerman wishes he had been much more level-headed and reserved.

I bet not. Have you seen the situations he has put himself in post trayvon?

It is likely that he wishes he had been much more level-headed and reserved. The continuing question is whether he is actually capable of being much more level-headed and reserved...
"Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~Blaise Pascal~
Ironbear

Postby UnaStamus on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:52 am

^bingo. Therein lies the problem. He went looking for a fight when one wasn't necessary. A reasonable person should find that problematic.
Learning Firearms - Training and Firearms Industry Video Production
http://www.learningfirearms.com
UnaStamus

Postby 20mm on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:56 am

You forgot rule P...

P -- If you're friends with P. Well, then you're friends with me.

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
"Go 20mm" - Sigfan220
""Real men shoot 20mm." - FJ540
"If I could be reincarnated as a fabric, I would come back as a 38 double-D bra." - Jesse Ventura
20mm

Previous

Return to General Gun Chat