Minnesota Saturday Night Special Law

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: Minnesota Saturday Night Special Law

Postby Bitter Bastard on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Russstra wrote:I'm just doing my best to fit in here. Seems like a bunch of negative douches reside here. So I'm trying to speak in forum talk.
How about I have a good point and none of you care because you think it won't happen to you. That's what this boils down to.

+1.

But there are some good people and good information here as well. All is not lost. And even some people who've made comments I really disagree with on this thread are good people as well. Just way too easy to get some of the riled up when they think they smell a troll. Sigh. It's the internet and not usually worth bickering about.

Bitter Bastard
Bitter Bastard

Postby Ghost on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:28 pm

+1
Ghost

Postby brad3579 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Russstra wrote:I'm just doing my best to fit in here. Seems like a bunch of negative douches reside here. So I'm trying to speak in forum talk.
How about I have a good point and none of you care because you think it won't happen to you. That's what this boils down to.

It may be worthwhile to come to this Saturdays breakfast at Perkins.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=57702
brad3579

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:22 pm

all he has to do is show up and start being an active member and many of us will gladly eat our hat.

For someone who claims they want to change laws, he, she, it does not seem to want to put in one iota of effort.
Holland&Holland

Postby Seismic Sam on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:58 pm

WYSIWYG - It took the lonely little troll 3 posts to get ANYBDY to pay attention to him. That's ALL this is.... Nuthin' more to see here folks.... Can we agree on 6 posts from the troll before any of us waste time again???
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Postby Ghost on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:50 am

+1
Ghost

Postby hard h2o on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:15 pm

I would like to assume that if he was not a troll and truly here because he is a fan of the 2A and such then he would have posts in some other threads other than this one and the other one about the purging of posts on this subject.

Nope...this is the only thing he has posted on here.

He is not adding anything to these forums.

You would think being a crackshot and all and better than most of us here that he would at least start a thread to pass along some of his knowledge on the fine art of marksmanship.
hard h2o

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:16 pm

hard h2o wrote:I would like to assume that if he was not a troll and truly here because he is a fan of the 2A and such then he would have posts in some other threads other than this one and the other one about the purging of posts on this subject.

Nope...this is the only thing he has posted on here.

He is not adding anything to these forums.

You would think being a crackshot and all and better than most of us here that he would at least start a thread to pass along some of his knowledge on the fine art of marksmanship.

We are not deserving of his vast knowledge.
Holland&Holland

Postby Ghost on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:39 am

+1
Ghost

Postby ttousi on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:30 am

:busy:
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.tomtgun.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Postby shooter115 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:45 am

^^^^What he said^^^^

+1

I concur.

What is this thread about again? So if I buy a cheap crappy pistol my Glock is going to melt? Wait, I no longer own a Glock........whew, that was a close one.
shooter115

Postby 2in2out on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:09 pm

The gun nobody should shoot is the double barrel shotgun I bought at an auction. There's no polymer or plastic, but I wouldn't want to be there when someone pulls the trigger.

I don't see how this thread can be 19 pages and there's still no commitment to change this law or any ideas (good, bad or otherwise) about how to do that. Let's talk about something more interesting, instead - maybe a fungus, or the aerodynamics of a tractor-trailer rig, for instance.
"...the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..." ---Frederick Douglass
2in2out

Postby bstrawse on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:04 am

Have you tried actually contacting one of the legit gun rights groups in the state to discuss this?

b
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby Holland&Holland on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:08 am

2in2out wrote:The gun nobody should shoot is the double barrel shotgun I bought at an auction. There's no polymer or plastic, but I wouldn't want to be there when someone pulls the trigger.

I don't see how this thread can be 19 pages and there's still no commitment to change this law or any ideas (good, bad or otherwise) about how to do that. Let's talk about something more interesting, instead - maybe a fungus, or the aerodynamics of a tractor-trailer rig, for instance.

What is wrong with a double barrel shotgun? I have shot many.
Holland&Holland

Postby FJ540 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:32 am

Holland&Holland wrote:What is wrong with a double barrel shotgun? I have shot many.

They make a decent back up gun for when your clip runs out of 300 bullets per second and you don't have a shoulder thing that goes up.
FJ540

PreviousNext

Return to General Gun Chat