Mauser K98 - Need Experienced Smithie to Drill & Tap Receive

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: Mauser K98 - Need Experienced Smithie to Drill & Tap Receive

Postby Lfryklu on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:11 pm

Okay - It really is the 'Project Police'... Go figure, I never knew there were any...?

First of all, I never posted a photo of anything anywhere, except where I have sold off parts I was no longer going to use.

Not that it is any of your, or anyone else's business I am 'Restoring' a 1918 1911, to have the correct slide, because I wanted one more right, than it was wrong. Army pistol, had a Navy slide.

Same as above, not that it is any of your, or anyone else's business I am also 'Restoring' a 1943 M1 Carbine, where the owner before me buffed off the Parkerizing on the receiver and the barrel and put on a 'High polish' blued finish to it. Rest of the parts were still 'Parked'.

Same as above, I wanted one more right, than it was wrong.

So, I cannot do this because you think I should not ?

WHAT ... Thought I lived in the USA and could do what I wanted to do.

Back to ASS-u-ME We know which one you are.

Where did you get the idea it was my picture posted with a thumb on a hammer in it .... Oh yeah, Back to ASS-u-ME

I am doing these projects because I like old military guns, again.... Not that it is any of your, or anyone else's business

I am not doing this to perpetrate fraud on anybody... It is for my own enjoyment.

Why do i have to justify this to you or anyone else reading this??

You are making allot of very 'sweeping assumptions', accross three (3) projects I am doing that have absolutely no basis in fact. PERIOD.

For sure - It is the 'Project Police'....

Get a life and leave me alone, and if you are a Moderator - Again, shame on you.

Get a life, but more importantly get your facts straight. You have not one single thing right about me and what I am doing.

You have no proof, because I did nothing wrong by anyone's standards.

Get a 'freaking life' - You actually really took the time to do investigative work on my projects and still came up with 'inaccurate facts'.

You just made a bigger ASS-u-ME of yourself, than you did of me.

Get a life...

At least the other forums, then 1911 and the M1 Carbine had 'the courtesy' to try to help me with my 'personal restoration' projects...

Oh, and BTW, I restore old cars too !!!

Maybe you have something to criticize of me here too ??

Truly you are a 'Minnesota Jerk' - Get a life...

If you are a moderator you should resign, and get people in who actually want to help other people to enjoy the hobby.

You and few others here are wrecking it for me. Nice work !!!

For what .... you get some kind of kix out of getting your facts wrong and trying to throw me under the bus on this forum?

Lfryklu
Lfryklu

Postby BigBlue on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Lfryklu wrote:My response to all posts to follow this evening.

And to think, I thought it was 'Minnesota nice' reaching out to other gun enthusiasts in my own home state.

Lfryklu

LePettomane, is that you??!!
BigBlue

Postby FJ540 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:37 pm

I'm just not buying the act. :roll:

No need to respond to me here either. I'm done.
FJ540

Postby Seismic Sam on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Well, it didn't take more than a few minutes to figure this out once I put my mind to it, and for the record I think this is the first time I have ever bothered to Google somebody's handle. While I am ABSOLUTELY sure that yukonjasper's original avatar is a self portrait, I have no reason to go digging around in his life.

Revealing post #1: http://vcca.org/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/351453/Help_Identify_Distributor_1111

This came from a Pontiac GTO forum, and while he lists himself as being in "sales" in his profile, his Avatar says "Grease monkey", which is the opposite end of the car knowledge and expertise spectrum. He sort of proves that because he needs help finding out what car a distributor he found somewhere came from. Note that he waits 3 days for an answer, and then in a decidedly pissy tone asks why nobody has answered him back. Obviously, he's NOT trying to build a complete (authentic) GTO starting with raw parts, but he is trying to make a buck off pretty much any kind of junk he can gets his hands on. Nothing wrong with that in this case. Note that he had 11 total posts, and left when he got what he wanted.

So: Revealing post #2: https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=501893

The guy bought an old 1911, found out it wasn't historically correct, and is trying on random forums to find a matching slide. (I'd go out and buy a Powerball ticket instead of trying to beat those odds!!) Nothing INTRISICALLY wrong with that, unless he's going to try and sell it as an all-parts original. No way of telling either way from this post.

Post #3: More asking other people for help in copious amounts... http://m1carbineforum.forumco.com/topic.asp?whichpage=1.52&TOPIC_ID=7287&#38254

Post #4: More getting free help. I've lost interest and won't go any further. https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-c3906_ds627521

In the end, another regular in here has already perceived the threshold between parting out a gun/car/outboard motor/weedwhacker to increase its value and deliberately making a forgery: The silver solder.... It adds nothing to the strength of the gun, and an all parts correct K98 is STILL worth $5,000 as shown from a listing I found. THAT is the smoke coming from a decidedly fishy smelling request for help in finding a "Smithie" to create an accurate forgery.

I will eagerly await a fully deserved drubbing by our latest n00b, and I hope to hell it's better than the stuff that Le Ptomaine put out.
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Postby goett047 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:43 pm

I love this thread!
goett047

Postby Seismic Sam on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:55 pm

At least the OP didn't threaten/try to get that stupid liquiduhhs??? law exposed to the antis and/or brought up in some sort of legislative hooey like Russstra did...
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Postby Squib Joe on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Silver solder on a "fake" Mauser receiver "becomes" liquidus at as high as 1100 "degrees". But I could be "wrong". Somebody "should" contact the government about this one.
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Postby Seismic Sam on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:16 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Postby FJ540 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Squib Joe wrote:Silver solder on a "fake" Mauser receiver "becomes" liquidus at as high as 1100 "degrees". But I could be "wrong". Somebody "should" contact the government about this one.

I'm thinking his threshold was closer to $5,000.

I know I said I was done with the OP, but... :picsneeded: Just say'n

Btw, another thing linked to this guy's handle is a reenactment video on the 'tube in 2008. Guy takes video of playing soldier and doesn't post pics of his guns. Like that's logical...
FJ540

Postby Lfryklu on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Fine... Cleared out my old parts... and I can't do that without someones criticism?

OMG - You have totally confirmed that is is 'Project Police'.

Ya know what guys ... I really have no more time to waste on any of your stupidity for criticizing, or checking up on me for what is 'all about nothing' at all.

You do not have any of your facts straight, or know anything about me other than some threads you have read your own meaning into for your own BS purposes.

I'm glad that you all have had a good time at my expense.... FYou

Yep... Forum of 'Minnesota Jerks' and you can all KissMA

I am doing things that I enjoy, and am hurting absolutely no one.

Seriously - Get a freaking life.... You have made perfectly clear to everyone what an A-Hole(s) you all have shown yourselves to be !!

Thanks for taking the enjoyment out of something I like to do.

Once again, you have 'no idea' who I am, or why I am 'selling parts' that have no value to me anymore.

Of course I want to know what they are... I can't use them for my project.

KMA

Shame on all of you for participating in this for a good laugh, I'm sure...

Get a life .......... As you evidently do not have one of your own.

Ok bye 'Minnesota Jerks'....

Go hide behind your computer screens, and look for the next new person who wants some help to assassinate.

Then you can go searching for info on them too .... Really? Get a freaking life !!!
Lfryklu

Postby goett047 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:41 pm

lies.jpg
goett047

Postby Seismic Sam on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Actually, I think his verbiage, indignation, and refusing to acknowledge that he goes around looking for free help from everybody are slightly inferior to LePtomaine's best efforts... :poundon:
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Postby Lfryklu on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:04 pm

I can't decide if you are all a bunch of 'little girls', or just 'old women' with nothing better to do than to speculate and fabricate total BS crap, because you evidently have 'brain damage'.

So, you were offended about my comment, of not wanting someone who is only an expert slapping together 'black guns... too bad, you little baby - BooHoo.

Yeah, I'm on the cheap for my gun projects, by why is that any concern of yours? Did I hurt you? Okay, I hurt your little feelings

Grow a pair... Oh, you probably can't, because you have none to start with...

It's really unbelievable how dishonorable all of you participating in this are.

Eazy to hide behind your computer screens and spin out total BS.

I'm not the Liar here, but for sure you are a bunch of AHole Jerk Puzzies, who hide behind you computer screens and come up with cute little cartoons that don't apply to me.

Say what you want and you can call me a liar when you can prove it, but you can't because this is all a bunch of crap spun by people without a life who have nothing better to do.

Prove your accusations, or shut the FUP, you bunch of AHole Jerk Puzzies.

Wow, who'd a thunk I would get into a discussion with a bunch of brain dead skunks, trying to explain myself with perfectly good explanation of my reasons for doing some thing I liked to do - for me, not anybody else, or to scam anybody.

Good night girls...

Get a freaking life, and get your facts straight before you go after somebody.

Since you have proved you all have brain damage, I will say it again...

There's no awkward moment with me here AHole.... FU

Prove your accusations, or shut the FUP, you bunch of AHole Jerk Puzzies - 'little girls', 'old women' whatever.

I don't have anything to lie about, or have to prove anything to anybody - at all.

None of you are certainly honorable men at all for participating in, or propagating this total sham of BS and assassination of my character.

That's between me, my family and God.

So, KMA
Lfryklu

Postby BigBlue on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Continually asking for help in an Internet forum!!?? You know he's a bastard, no-good, snake in the grass butthole when that happens.
BigBlue

Postby goett047 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:21 pm

a42.png
goett047

PreviousNext

Return to General Gun Chat