I'm discouraged...

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: I'm discouraged...

Postby Ghost on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:54 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:So msn just posted a cnn video of a guy in New York cutting his AR in half. The problem is he chopped the barrel not the receivers. Can anyone say felony?

Any chance this idiot gets charged, or is it ok now to make an unregistered sbr as long as it is for a liberal political statement?

Any liberals want to comment?

Lol
Ghost

Postby yukonjasper on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:09 pm

he probably shot that barrel out and was planning on replacing it anyway. That's funny. Classic liberal, He looks like he's doing something and he'll get the dupes to cheer, but he knows he isn't out much. You are right, unless it's on camera for the right cause, it's a violation.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Ghost on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:So msn just posted a cnn video of a guy in New York cutting his AR in half. The problem is he chopped the barrel not the receivers. Can anyone say felony?

Any chance this idiot gets charged, or is it ok now to make an unregistered sbr as long as it is for a liberal political statement?

Well he did cut the gas tube so it’ll only shoot once now
Ghost

Postby Holland&Holland on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:27 pm

Ghost wrote:

Yup, single shot is still an sbr.
Holland&Holland

Postby Ghost on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:31 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Yup, single shot is still an sbr.

Not disputing that
Ghost

Postby gman1868 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:29 pm

WoW (Words of Wisdom) from my friend and colleague Tom Givens.

I have some ideas to prevent future school mass shootings. Here they are.

1. Pass a law against shooting innocent children for no reason. Oh, I see, that’s already a death penalty crime in Florida.

2. Pass a law against taking a gun onto a school campus. Oh, I see, that’s already a felony under Florida and Federal law.

3. Pass a law against selling a gun to a mentally ill person. Oh, I see, that’s already a Federal felony if the person was adjudicated to be incompetent.

4. Pass a law requiring a background check before being allowed to buy a gun. Oh, I see, that’s already a Federal law. Florida has a waiting period, as well.

5. Pass a law making it a crime to lie about your status on the background check form. Oh, I see, that’s already a Federal felony.

6. Do away with idiotic gun free zones and allows adults to defend themselves. That’s crazy talk!
Living the Armed Lifestyle
gman1868

Postby Citiot on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:15 am

A very trend in social media recently is when a rational pro-2A posts facts, the anti response is:

"YOU'RE A RUSSIAN 'BOT! I'M PLUGGING MY EARS AND CANNOT HEAR YOU! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA. CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
Citiot

Postby BigBlue on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:17 am

It's OK to break any law to make a liberal political statement. Haven't you seen all the freeway-blocking protests and antifa assaults where nobody gets charged?

BB

*And no, my commenting to your question does not make me a liberal. Commenting as a rational person.
BigBlue

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:33 am

but you could be a Russian Bot................. :cogitating: :bolt:
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:49 am

unfitmother wrote:yukonjasper, are we losing the propaganda war?

Yes, we are losing the propaganda war, mostly because we all hide behind the 2nd Amendment like it was some sort of shield against assault and can never be challenged - guess what, its being challenged every day and even if it stands, there will continue to be ongoing erosion of the absolute rights that most Pro 2Amendment people believe it bestows on the citizenry. It is unwise for the silent majority to sit idly by as the noisy minority takes pot shots and whittles away. They rule from emotion and fear, irrational though it may be, it is very real to them and unless there is a balance applied, there will be consequences we won't like. They are totally committed to change and will win because of that commitment. I'm not advocating the exact same Irrational behavior but from the opposite side of the spectrum, but there needs to be a plan. The Anti's have been planning there actions for years. They are better at this stuff than we are. We are waiting to be picked off. Fortune favors the bold.

As Rahm Emanuel says -You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.
Read more at:https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/rahm_emanuel

Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Saul Alinsky
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/saul_alinsky_745529
https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/saul_alinsky
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Ghost on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:59 am

Some things are simply too convenient

With a father in the FBI why not be at all the crime scenes
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/exposed-school-shooting-surviver-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/

Better pic
Ghost

Postby Citiot on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:28 am

yukonjasper wrote:but you could be a Russian Bot................. :cogitating: :bolt:

I spit out my coffee laughing. Thanks for the chuckle!
Citiot

Postby MJY65 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:43 am

What am I looking at Ghost?
MJY65

Postby Jack's My dog on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:07 pm

MJY65 wrote:What am I looking at Ghost?

I googled David Hogg CBSLA 2017. Infowars has a link to a video from the news channels YouTube page. The 2017 video, from which one of the screen shots appears to come, does not appear to have anything to do with shootings or guns.

ETA

[youtube=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=106&v=HvZD7UkJd24[/youtube]
Jack's My dog

Postby Ghost on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:28 pm

MJY65 wrote:What am I looking at Ghost?

Somebody who coincidentally was on the news in fall 2017 in California and at the school in Florida, his dad was FBI.
Ghost

PreviousNext

Return to General Gun Chat