Female gun owners on the rise (from KARE 11)

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Female gun owners on the rise (from KARE 11)

Postby Sprouticus on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:25 pm

The #11 had a nice story on the growing number of female gun owners.

http://www.kare11.com/article/news/number-of-female-gun-owners-on-the-rise/89-543792723
Sprouticus

Re: Female gun owners on the rise (from KARE 11)

Postby Ghost on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:35 pm

After years of feminism preaching equality they’ve finally determined they needed a little more to equalize a defense scenario.
Ghost

Postby BigDog58 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:43 am

Thanks for posting this. I've shared it with my wife, and hope it might interest her, since she loves to shoot.
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby MJY65 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:10 am

Ghost wrote:After years of feminism preaching equality they’ve finally determined they needed a little more to equalize a defense scenario.

I understand what you're saying, but the equalization certainly isn't limited to females. There are very few of us middle aged and older individuals who would be a credible physical match for a 20 year old in a street fight. I also appreciate the "help" I carry in my holster. :)
MJY65

Postby Ghost on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:27 am

MJY65 wrote:
Ghost wrote:After years of feminism preaching equality they’ve finally determined they needed a little more to equalize a defense scenario.

I understand what you're saying, but the equalization certainly isn't limited to females. There are very few of us middle aged and older individuals who would be a credible physical match for a 20 year old in a street fight. I also appreciate the "help" I carry in my holster. :)

Very true
Ghost

Return to General Gun Chat