Looking for a gunsmith familiar with Canjar Triggers

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Looking for a gunsmith familiar with Canjar Triggers

Postby DonT on Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:59 pm

Hi All,

I know its a long shot but I am looking for a gunsmith that is very familiar with Canjar Triggers, in particular the ones they made for the Winchester 52C target rifles. I have one in a rifle I just got that I believe someone tried to adjust (not me) and I believe it is screwed up royally. Thought I would try and find someone to fix it before I decided to dig into it. I would like to find someone in the Cities if possible but willing to drive it I have too..

If you have a lead please let me k now. I am not looking for someone that "thinks" they can fix it as much as someone that has worked on these triggers in the past and knows they can fix it.

Thanks in advance for the help....

WBLDon
DonT
DonT

Re: Looking for a gunsmith familiar with Canjar Triggers

Postby smurfman on Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:42 am

I might begin with Jim Kobe, I think he is in Bloomington. I believe I have seen Canjars on his table at the gun shows.

A longer shot would be Bob Odendal down in Prior Lake. I don't know how familiar he is with them but I have talked to him regarding other guns and he has not been shy to tell me he was unfamiliar and/or uncomfortable working on it.

If nothing else, one or the other might give you a line on someone else that could help you.
smurfman

Re: Looking for a gunsmith familiar with Canjar Triggers

Postby DonT on Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:53 pm

Thanks Smurfman I will give thèm a try. Don
DonT
DonT

Return to General Gun Chat