Film/Documentary about the Second Amendment

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Film/Documentary about the Second Amendment

Postby BigDog58 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:43 am

If any of you have Prime Video available to you, I highly suggest you watch a very good movie/documentary called "Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire".

I just finished watching it, and it covers a great deal about the Rights afforded to us, especially in regards to the 2A. It's run time is 1:20:10 and I found it well worth my time to watch. I wasn't expecting a great deal of good, when I saw that it's Narrator was Ice-T, but I was greatly surprised. It covers a lot of ground, and delves into our history and the importance of our right to Keep and Bear Arms.

If anyone else watches it, please post your thoughts about this film.
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Re: Film/Documentary about the Second Amendment

Postby Ghost on Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:22 pm

I haven’t watched BigDogs show, I don’t recall seeing his post found it through a search, but I came across the documentary Keep and Bear. It’s about a guy who says he’s pro gun but knows absolutely nothing about guns. Watching on my fire stick. It’s interesting to hear his thought process as he educates himself.
Ghost

Postby BigDog58 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:51 pm

Ghost wrote:I haven’t watched BigDogs show, I don’t recall seeing his post found it through a search, but I came across the documentary Keep and Bear. It’s about a guy who says he’s pro gun but knows absolutely nothing about guns. Watching on my fire stick. It’s interesting to hear his thought process as he educates himself.

Is this documentary "Keep and Bear" on Youtube, Netflix, etc ?
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby Ghost on Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:53 pm

BigDog58 wrote:
Ghost wrote:I haven’t watched BigDogs show, I don’t recall seeing his post found it through a search, but I came across the documentary Keep and Bear. It’s about a guy who says he’s pro gun but knows absolutely nothing about guns. Watching on my fire stick. It’s interesting to hear his thought process as he educates himself.

Is this documentary "Keep and Bear" on Youtube, Netflix, etc ?

I’m not sure. My firestick searches everything and it didn’t open any special app like Netflix but also didn’t say prime like it was a prime video, it was free though.

Edit: looks like it’s amazon prime.
Ghost

Postby Rotary12 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:32 am

I just searched for it and it is on Prime.
Rotary12

Liberate the U.S.
Support the Constitution
Remember 19 April 1775
Rotary12

Return to General Gun Chat