WTT?WTS: Fender Cyber Twin Guitar Amplifier***PLEASE BUY****

Sell anything here, doesn't have to be firearm related

WTT?WTS: Fender Cyber Twin Guitar Amplifier***PLEASE BUY****

Postby Erud on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:53 pm

******I WANT YOU TO BUY THIS AMP - PLEASE HELP ME SELL IT TO YOU******

Hi guys,
I used to play in high school(20-ish years ago) and picked these up about 2 years ago on a whim. Thought I might start playing again. Well, I didn't and I'm pretty sure I won't anytime soon. I am currently doing some remodeling in my house and could use the extra cash and more space more than I need a guitar and amp that I can't/don't play.

Fender Cyber Twin SE Amp. This is Fender's Flagship combo amp - 2x12" stereo speakers and 2x65 watt power amp. Full analog tube circuitry AND full digital circuitry. This is probably the best modeling amp out there. If this amp can't create the sound you want, it probably doesn't exist. See full description from Fender here:

http://www.fender.com/products/search.p ... 2290000010

Mine is in excellent used condition. Everything works perfectly and it will come with all of the stuff listed in the link - Midi foot controller/expression pedal with Midi cable, 4-position footswitch, wheel kit and amp cover. Will even throw in the yellow guitar cord in the pic. I have not played guitar at all for a couple of years and I was never very good at it to begin with, so I'm letting it go. These retail everywhere online for $1299 - I'll let this one go for $1100 ***REDUCED to $900*** CASH or best REASONABLE offer. Face to face sale only in/around the TC metro area.

I can answer questions and e-mail pics to anyone who asks. You are welcome to come and try the amp out at my house before you buy - just make sure to bring cash because you will not want to leave without it after playing!I am VERY open to firearms-related trades. Feel free to make any trade offer you like - I won't be offended by the offer as long as you won't be offended if I pass. Here are a few ideas for trades:

-precision rifles
-QUALITY optics
-AR15 rifles, parts, etc
-DPMS LR308 rifles, parts, etc
-QUALITY BUIS for AR
-QUALITY 2-stage triggers for any of the above
-handguns
-shotguns - tactical-style for 3-gun?
-good chronograph - Oehler 35P?
-knives
-flashlights
-whatcha got???

+/- cash or other trade either way is fine with me. Make me some offers - worst I'll do is say "No thanks."

E-mail is best to contact.

Thanks!
Erik
erhode_1@charter.net
Last edited by Erud on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Erud

Re: Any guitar players out there?

Postby becks on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:21 am

Eriks stuff is always as he says. We have swapped safe contents more than once it would seem. Wish I had learned to play. Well im still young I guess?
becks

Postby Erud on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:18 am

becks wrote:Eriks stuff is always as he says. We have swapped safe contents more than once it would seem. Wish I had learned to play. Well im still young I guess?

Thanks Becks and back at ya. You ARE still young - all you need is to find some lessons! Lemme know when you want to swing by with the cash! 8-)

Seriously, though - feel free to make an offer guys, my prices are not carved into stone or anything....

Thanks,
Erik
Erud

Postby Stradawhovious on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:43 am

Good price on a great guitar. I would snap it up in a heartbeat if I wasn't an Acoustic Only kind of guy.

My good friend is head of quality control at PRS, so when someone here buys it, if they have problems (which you won't), I will get you right to the source :lol:

For anyone in the market for the last electric you will ever want to buy, this is it. If you are an accomplished player, you know what this is, and that it's a deal. If you are not and accomplished player, and you know someone who is..... Let them know about this. If you think you might be an accomplished player in some point in time, just go ahead and buy it. A purchase like this will guilt you into practicing. ;)

A note to the seller. Since all wood is unique, and the PRS 10 tops are wildly impressive, it might really help to have a photo of the actual guitar as a sales tool. The folks here are hands/eyes on kind of folks.
If you're reading this, there are better than even odds you are a d-bag.
Stradawhovious

Postby Erud on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Thanks for the good words, Strad - it's never too late to make the switch. You know Muddy Waters invented electricity for a reason! Anyways, you're right about the pics - been swamped and haven't had time until now. More available upon request, but here's a couple:

Let me know if anyone has any questions....

Thanks,
Erik
erhode_1@charter.net
Erud

Postby bullets on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:59 pm

I can't see the numbers on the amp volume - does the dial go up to 11 !?!?
bullets

Postby Sipowicz on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Day-um! Wish I had a couple extra G's laying around. Very nice set up! Beautiful condition!
I'm just a freedom fighter; No remorse. Raging on in holy war. Soon there'll come a day When you're face to face with me. ~ Creed
Sipowicz

Postby Erud on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Sipowicz wrote:Day-um! Wish I had a couple extra G's laying around. Very nice set up! Beautiful condition!

I wish you did too! :D

The dials on the amp go waaaaay past 11!
Erud

Postby phorvick on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:58 pm

No need to get bumpy, but...

I played some guitar about 45 years ago. I was not very good. ... Unless "loud" is a word that means "good". I had a 1964 Gibson 330...and was a fool to sell it.

Fast forward to 2009, when I got the urge to play again. I ended up with a PRS KL1812.... and if I were in MN today, I would snap up your deal. PRS makes a superb guitar. I have even progressed from "bad" to "poor", and for me...that was a great improvement!

Someone please buy this combo....the temptation is hard.....to......resist.....
Where did I leave the Tardis?
phorvick

Postby Erud on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Well,
Let's try a little price reduction. I'll take $1900 for the PRS and an even $1k for the amp. Like I mentioned earlier I'd be open to some partial trades for firearms=related stuff, but I'd like to raise at least $2k in cash.

Hey Phorvick - don't let being out of MN hold you back, I'd be willing to drive a few hours to meet someone. I'm always game for a good road trip!

Thanks,
Erik
Erud

Postby David on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:24 pm

I have the exact same guitar (all the way down to the color and the "10" top), and even though I have about two dozen more, this one is my "go-to" guitar. It's the one I play at every practice and every show, unless I need a different tuning or something. It's the most versatile electric guitar on the planet.
David

Postby phorvick on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:15 am

Erud wrote:
Hey Phorvick - don't let being out of MN hold you back, I'd be willing to drive a few hours to meet someone. I'm always game for a good road trip!

Thanks,
Erik

I'll bet you cannot meet me today at Brookside II Sports Bar in......Surprise, AZ. I am doing the Craigslist thing trying to find a local sale that I can use for an AZ play piece.
Where did I leave the Tardis?
phorvick

Postby Erud on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:52 am

phorvick wrote:
Erud wrote:

Thanks,
Erik

I'll bet you cannot meet me today at Brookside II Sports Bar in......Surprise, AZ. I am doing the Craigslist thing trying to find a local sale that I can use for an AZ play piece.

Yeah, maybe not that far. drop me a line if you get back near the great white north, though!
Erud

Re: Any guitar players out there? ***REDUCED***

Postby Erud on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Still around - someone make me an offer!
Erud

Re: Any guitar players out there? ***REDUCED***

Postby Erud on Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:14 pm

How about $1800 for the axe and $900 for the amp? I'd let the package go for $2600 cash/Trade. Need $1300 cash to pay for a surprise medical bill but I could take the rest in trade - firearms, reloading stuff, a good generator, air compressor, gold/silver, or something else interesting..... Could trade for landscaping, remodeling or other labor if you are in either of those businesses... I also have 2 vehicles that need tires right now if anyone has any of those around - sizes I need are:

P215/45R-17

and

P275/55R-20

Anybody?

You could be rattling the rafters and annoying the heck out of your neighbors by this time tomorrow.......

Erik
erhode_1@charter.net
Erud

Next

Return to Everything Else