Daisy Bullseye 177 Target Special BB Pistol - $175

Sell anything here, doesn't have to be firearm related

Daisy Bullseye 177 Target Special BB Pistol - $175

Postby JohninMinnesota on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:53 am

anger burns and fills with hatred - wreaks havoc on the soul - what goes out comes back three fold - end it now
JohninMinnesota

Re: Daisy Bullseye 177 Target Special BB Pistol - $175

Postby tacticalninja32 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:08 am

JohninMinnesota wrote:$175.00 and open to offers. Buyer must have a permit. :shock: I accept all credit cards and paypal.

Thanks for looking!
John

Permit for a bbgun?, are we require a nics check too? Can this be modified into a real firearm?
Blood makes the grass grow
tacticalninja32

Postby JohninMinnesota on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:28 am

tacticalninja32 wrote:
JohninMinnesota wrote:$175.00 and open to offers. Buyer must have a permit. :shock: I accept all credit cards and paypal.

Thanks for looking!
John

Permit for a bbgun?, are we require a nics check too? Can this be modified into a real firearm?

From the FBI's website: "The National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS, is all about saving lives and protecting people from harm—by not letting guns and explosives fall into the wrong hands. It also ensures the timely transfer of firearms to eligible gun buyers."

That's a good idea! Anything can be modified into something Amy Klobachar can then make laws to protect you (and all of us) from. Yes, I require some form of permit. You could shoot an eye out or something and who would be liable? Yes, that's right.
anger burns and fills with hatred - wreaks havoc on the soul - what goes out comes back three fold - end it now
JohninMinnesota

Postby ramblinoak1 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:38 pm

tacticalninja32 wrote:

Thanks for looking!
John

LOL Ninja i was thinking the same thing but hey better to be safe than sorry.......
ramblinoak1

Postby JohninMinnesota on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:58 am

Building permit, conditional use permit, drivers permit, wife's permission slip, or an astronaut application form will all be acceptable. I'll present my permit to be a moron on reciept of cash.
JohninMinnesota

Return to Everything Else