Man & Woman's Bikes for Sale

Sell anything here, doesn't have to be firearm related

Man & Woman's Bikes for Sale

Postby cmj685 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:55 am

The last things to sell before our move in a couple weeks are a man and woman's bikes. We haven't ridden our bikes yet this year and unfortunately we are moving to a place where riding is not much of an option without throwing the bikes on the car rack and taking them somewhere! So...here's the details and the deal:
Men's black Specialized Crossroad Elite, 21-inch frame, with puncture-proof combo tires. 24 speed. Purchased for $504 in late 2008 and lightly ridden. $250.

Woman's gold Raleigh c40, 19-inch frame, with special woman's ergonomic seat. 24 speed with the unique super low gear. Purchased for $351 in late 2004 and lovingly ridden. $175. All riding on both bikes was always done on paved bike trail paths. Both instruction manuals and receipts available with bikes.
Would like to sell the bikes together--you can take them for $400 if you take both.
Attachments
MiBikeSmall1.jpg
MaBikeSmall1.jpg
I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.
cmj685

Re: Man & Woman's Bikes for Sale

Postby Inspiribomb on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 am

My parents are looking for bikes similar to these, I will inquire.
Aaron
Inspiribomb

Re: Man & Woman's Bikes for Sale

Postby goalie on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:33 am

I had one of those Specialized Crossroads that I rode to work every day for a few years with no issues before I switched to a single-speed bike for commuting. They are a good bike with higher-end components. It was perfect for the crushed limestone trails out by me.
It turns out that what you have is less important than what you do with it.
goalie

Return to Everything Else