SPF: 2 tix for Tom Petty Saturday 29 Jun - good seats!

Sell anything here, doesn't have to be firearm related

SPF: 2 tix for Tom Petty Saturday 29 Jun - good seats!

Postby Shipyard on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Show is this saturday 6/29 at 7:30 PM at the Target Center. had some family obligations come up so we can't make it. opportunity for someone esle here....

2 tickets - Section 136 row 5 seats 10 and 11.

these are seats on the lower level, very few of these left out there. if you want to buy them online, lower level seats are going for $170-$205 EACH. upper deck seats are $70+ each.

I paid a total of $171.34 for the pair.

I'd be happy with $150. who wouldn't want to make me happy??? :lol:

open to offers, interesteing trades/partial trades. always interested in cheap/old pump 12 gauges, AR upper (no BCG needed...), 22lr cal rifles, gangsta guns (jennings, davis, raven et. al.), derringers, deer rifles. pretty set up n reloading components andoptics right now. i can add cash for something cool.

I have the e-ticket, i can simply email the tickets over.

I also have a paypal account if someone wants to pay that way. several ways to get this done quick and painless. i'll work with you on logistics and details.

holla.
Last edited by Shipyard on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i do what i can, where i'm needed, and i ask so little in return. i'm a true humanitarian fueled by rainbows and whiskey. you should be so lucky to know me...

Shipyard wrote:no kidding. that guy gets banned from here more than i quit this place :lol:
Shipyard

Return to Everything Else