Big garage sale at ShootSteel.com Extended till Monday

Sell anything here, doesn't have to be firearm related

Big garage sale at ShootSteel.com Extended till Monday

Postby Sigfan220 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:35 am

It appears a few tryid to make it to the sale but got confused or lost. I am extending it till Monday if anybody want to come. The 550 is gone but lots of other stuff is still available. 9-2 works best I can stay later if needed.

Directions:
694 to Boone Ave, take boone north almost to 73rd. 1/2 a block south of 73rd take a right into the dock area and drive all the way to the end. Take a left behind the building look for #76. Call if you get lost 763-205-2109

I brought a bunch of stuff from home to the shop to sell plus we had a bunch of extra tools and hardware at the shop. Be sure and mention you are a MNGT member when you stop in. I also have a bunch of our seconds/blems out that we are trying to blow out. I'm trying to clear some stuff out some come take a look and we can work out a deal.

Craigslist add with pictrures:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/g ... 75716.html

Details:
This is a combination garage/warehouse sale. Lots of tools, parts, fishing items, hunting items etc. Too much to price come take a look and we can negotiate a price. I want all of this gone by the end of the day Saturday. So everything will be priced to move.

Located at 8401 73rd Ave N, Unit #76
Brooklyn Park

Hours 9-4 Friday, 9-2 Saturday

Items of special interest:
Oxy/acetelene set with tanks and extra tips
Welding tanks, one CO2 one C25
Welding wire
Reloading gear
Cabelas Fly Rod from back when they were made in the USA, like new
Vintage reels and tackle
Misc hardware and tools
Sigfan220