sold

Sell anything here, doesn't have to be firearm related

sold

Postby 45Badger on Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:57 am

Sold, thanks!

Shuffling the family auto deck. Deer season is over and my son needs a new (used) car. Nice dad that I am, I'm selling this and giving him proceeds to apply towards his next vehicle.

One owner vehicle. Bullet proof 5.3L Vortec V8 motor. @161,000 miles. Green with tan leather interior, Bose sound system, power driver seat, cruise, etc

Mechanically just about perfect. Oil changed religiously every 3000 miles. Cosmetically challenged with rusting rocker panels (common with this vehicle north of Mason-Dixon Line), a couple door dings and a couple hail dents. At 50 feet, it looks great 8-) Rhino lining in bed. Within last year new brakes front and rear, new axle seals and bearings, new front shocks, new plugs & wires, and other stuff I don't remember now. I'll get a comprehensive list put together.

Has been used as family vehicle, daily driver. Most of the miles have been on highway. Cruises nicely at 75-80 and has plenty of get up and go. Never used commercially or towed anything larger than a 6x10 utility trailer for a couple hundred miles. Has carried groceries, occasional loads of mulch and many dead deer. I'll get pics up at some point. Free and clear title.

Disclaimer- I'm not broke, destitute, desperate or upside-down on my mortgage. The only thing this vehicle costs me is an incremental $100 annually for insurance and the hassle of moving it around the driveway so my wife and kid can get their Lesbarus out of the garage. Stupid low balls will be ignored. Or replied to with a similar level of stupidity.

Pics here- http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/5947836985.html

KBB private party sales values for reference-
fair condition $5797
good condition $6686

It's in solidly good condition. I'm in Illinois but in Twin Cities almost every other week.

Asking $6000

Ready to work or play, it can be yours today 8-)
Live free, or die!
9mm = .45acp set on "stun"
Big Bullets At Moderate Speeds....Make Things Move
"You look like a tactical lumberjack"
Monschman is a thieving d-bag
.45 ACP - Because Shooting Twice Is Silly!
45Badger

Return to Everything Else