2015 Honda Pioneer 700-4 (Sold)

Sell anything here, doesn't have to be firearm related

2015 Honda Pioneer 700-4 (Sold)

Postby Bearcatrp on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:38 am

SOLD!!!!!!!

Am selling my 2015 Honda Pioneer 700-4 UTV. When Honda built this machine, they did it right. Plenty of power. Seats 4. Back seats fold down for dump bed. Very low miles. Mainly used to plow snow and give grand kids a ride around yard. A few times on back roads around Clearwater. Has never be on big trails like Gilbert. Has 2 WD, 4 WD and true 4 WD LOCK. Comes complete with top, windshield, 4500 lb winch and plow, all ready for this years winter plowing. I purchased a Caravan trailer from Sams club for this Pioneer. If you need a trailer, will sell it for $1000.00 provided you buy the Pioneer. otherwise will be selling it for $1150.00 after I sell the pioneer. The trailer has been used once. Been in yard since. Front, sides and back fold down. Comes with a spare tire too (didn't come with one). Very good combo. If your looking for a hot rod UTV, do not buy this. Its a family/work horse UTV. Top speed is 42mph. $11,990.00. Bank cashier check or bank to bank only to the place I have it financed through.
Reply to this ad with contact information and can arrange a test ride.
Bearcatrp

Return to Everything Else