Beretta Nano

Share your reviews of firearms and related products and services.

Beretta Nano

Postby mzdadoc on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Since there wasn't a review already I figured I'd give mine.... I've had mine about a month now and carry it every day. Used to keep it in my pants pocket in my work slacks but it printed too bad. I ordered an ankle rig online from Blackhawk and I love it...
I have shot at least 500 rounds through it already and it has been a joy! Beretta did a great job on this gun!!!
There's nothing to snag when drawing and the weight is perfect. I'm one of those guys that hates my pinky not having a home but I really don't notice it at all. Online there are many reviews and all complain about the trigger pull.
Unless I plan on competing for accuracy with a pistol (not the Nano) I believe you learn and adapt to your carry gun not modify it to your liking.... I've had trigger jobs done when I had my GP100 and it felt great but this isn't the gun for that. It is amazing how accurate this little gun is! (maybe its just my mad skill LOL)
It comes apart so thoroughly that I enjoy taking it all apart and cleaning all it's nooks at crannies!!
It a nut shell if you're in the market go Beretta Nano!!!
mzdadoc

Return to Reviews