Atomic Tactical

Share your reviews of firearms and related products and services.

Re: Atomic Tactical

Postby 20mm on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:03 pm

M4A1 wrote:Maybe his parents took him along...

Or maybe your girlfriend drove me and was busy mackin with the guy at the counter...
"Go 20mm" - Sigfan220
""Real men shoot 20mm." - FJ540
"If I could be reincarnated as a fabric, I would come back as a 38 double-D bra." - Jesse Ventura
20mm

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:18 pm

20mm wrote:

Or maybe your girlfriend drove me and was busy mackin with the guy at the counter...

So you are just a troll then? Or you like to ask questions about yourself? Or have split personalities? Or What?
Holland&Holland

Atomic Tactical

Postby M4A1 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:21 pm

20mm wrote:

Girlfriends!!! One for the guy at the counter and one for the guy in the back.
M4A1

Postby 20mm on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:So you are just a troll then? Or you like to ask questions about yourself? Or have split personalities? Or What?

My other personality just wanted to make sure they had a fitting first negative review on this forum.

Maybe when they open back up we can meet in the isle with hand-guards and go over my review if you think it's unfair.

M4A1 wrote:Girlfriends!!! One for the guy at the counter and one for the guy in the back.

Guy in the back is too busy mackin on the phone most of the time. :)
"Go 20mm" - Sigfan220
""Real men shoot 20mm." - FJ540
"If I could be reincarnated as a fabric, I would come back as a 38 double-D bra." - Jesse Ventura
20mm

Atomic Tactical

Postby M4A1 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:28 pm

20mm wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:So you are just a troll then? Or you like to ask questions about yourself? Or have split personalities? Or What?

My other personality just wanted to make sure they had a fitting first negative review on this forum. [/quote]

Negative review on who?
M4A1

Postby cgrant26 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:25 pm

I've always had great experiences with them and so has everyone else I know who has dealt with them. I'm having a hard time imagining someone having a negative experience. Did you say hi or anything when you walked in?
cgrant26

Postby ex-LT on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:31 pm

cgrant26 wrote:I've always had great experiences with them and so has everyone else I know who has dealt with them. I'm having a hard time imagining someone having a negative experience. Did you say hi or anything when you walked in?

Ditto. Everyone I've dealt with there has been super helpful, and gladly spent time answering any questions I had. To date, the only thing I've bought there was a lower, but I fully anticipate that will change once the madness subsides.
DNR Certified Firearms Safety Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun
NRA Endowment Life Member
MN Gun Owners Caucus Life Member
Member Post 435 Gun Club
ex-LT
Inspector Gadget

Postby CIBOIF on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:33 pm

well, another amazing trip to Atomic last week. I stopped in between appointments. I have a few builds in process and needed some parts so I thought I would drop by to see if I could get lucky and find what I needed. I was greeted within seconds of entering the shop and was asked if I needed anything in particular. They didn't have to dig around in back for what I wanted but they did and helped me out. I got what I needed and was in and out in less than 15 minutes.

Awesome shop, going back next week for some more items.
CIBOIF

Postby The Lance on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 pm

These guys need to stay in business for as long as possible.

David was a major help today fixing a mistake I made involving loctite 271.

Didn't even charge me a dime.

15 star service
I'm not down with the republican party, or the democratic party. I represent the MI6
The Lance

Postby CIBOIF on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:09 am

Another stellar trip to Atomic Tactical! Picked up a nice mid length upper and some other assorted Magpul accessories.
CIBOIF

Postby Jack's My dog on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:59 am

Resurrecting an old thread. I have been into Atomic Tactical 2 times in the last week, the guys are super friendly, willing to help out a noob, and have a crush washer handy when a noob needs another one at 6:30 on a Thursday evening. Their prices seem very fair as well. I also noticed a few AK receivers on they shelf, sounds like they may have something new it the works. Between Atomic, Arnzen, and Southwest Arms the South Metro is doing well for itself with good options for gun shops.
Jack's My dog

Postby rtk on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:49 pm

This place is top notch, I had some issue's a couple of years ago trying to put something together with parts that I didn't purchase from them and they helped me out and the only thing that they charged me was a hand shake and a smile. You can't beat that in this day and age.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling....(Chicken Little)
rtk

Postby BemidjiDweller on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:42 pm

I picked up a regular charging handle yesterday from AT, good fast service.
BemidjiDweller

Postby Grappler on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:33 pm

The guys have always been willing to answer my noobish questions when I stop by and aren't afraid to make a solid recommendation. I will always stop by if I can't find what I am looking for on their website, they seem to have a bit more on the shelves than online. Great bunch of guys I can't say enough good things about them.
Grappler

Postby Erud on Mon May 04, 2015 12:59 pm

I had a rifle stock cerakoted by Atomic and just picked it up last Thursday. Work was fast and the service was good. They tried to custom-match a color sample I brought in, but it ended up coming out quite a bit different than planned. The owner made very sure I was satisfied before I took it home, and gave me plenty of options if I didn't like it, all very fair. After shooting a 2-day long range match with it this weekend, I think the color is even better than the one I wanted. Will definitely use these guys again in the future. In fact, I've got another stock just like it that I'm already thinking of getting sprayed...
Erud

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews