Anybody got the Ruger Charger yet?

Share your reviews of firearms and related products and services.

Anybody got the Ruger Charger yet?

Postby MNBud on Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:45 pm

I'm getting an itch for something,I need to hear some reviews for the Ruger or I may have to hunt down that Kel Tec 2000?
MNBud

Re: Anybody got the Ruger Charger yet?

Postby DeanC on Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:31 pm

I think Onebohemian ordered one, but I don't know if it has arrived yet.
Decrypt the points of departure and return your head slowly and you do not cancel your hair.
DeanC

Postby onebohemian on Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:25 pm

I ordered one but she's still backordered. Price was too good to pass up so I went with the particular dealer. Now the wait is driving me nuts. I already have a handful of aftermarket parts for it, including new trigger, sear, hammer, auto bolt release, extra mags, and optics. Can't wait to finally get the gun, get all the parts installed, and shoot it.

(If I don't get it soon, I may have to continue to fill the void by buying more new parts -- still "need" an aftermarket barrel after having read as much as I can on rimfirecentral.)
Mark

"Edited to remove prohibited content."(2009).

"It turns out that what you have is less important than what you do with it." (In honor of 'Goalie,' 2013).
onebohemian

Postby Molasses on Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:35 pm

I left fingerprints and drool marks all over one at the Pine City gun show last weekend. Didn't feel anywhere near as awkward as I'd imagined from the pics I've perused to date. Betting they'll be fun and popular toys once they get out into folks' hands in any numbers.
Molasses

Postby Squib Joe on Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:13 pm

We got a couple of these Chargers and a LCP in this morning - both are very cool. I predict they'll some of the best selling guns this summer.
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Postby hammAR on Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:20 pm

WTF:

Due to state regulations, the 22 Charger Pistol is not available for sale in CA, CT, HI, MD, MA, NY, OH (city of Toledo only) and IL (city of Aurora).

:rotf: They forgot D.C.........OH, it's not a state, and there are no people either....... :rotf:
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Postby gunshop guy on Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:51 pm

We just got two in at Bill's North today.
A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell. ~C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain
http://www.christiangunowners.net/
gunshop guy

Return to Reviews