Element Arms

Share your reviews of firearms and related products and services.

Element Arms

Postby Axelion on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:21 am

I was having issues with my New Frontier lowers and Sota Arms uppers and brought them to Element Arms yesterday. It was the first time visiting the store so I didn't know what to expect (thought they might give me a hard time about my choices for lower and upper).

Both rifles would not pass the functions check so they swapped out the upper and lower from their shelf. My upper would pass the test with their lower and so would my lower with their upper. Weird right? The folks at Element decided to replace my FCG and it worked. They ended up replacing both FCG systems on my lowers with a DPMS kit. They also inspected my uppers and fixed a couple things that Sota Arms didn't do correctly. They only charged me $10 bucks for replacing the FCGs and the minor fixes on the uppers ( of course I paid for the kits).

Great customer service! The owner threw in a couple hats for me and my son that was with me. If you need anything to build or upgrade your AR, this place has it!

Richard
Location = East Bethel.
Axelion

Re: Element Arms

Postby bstrawse on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 am

I need to make it out there sometime! Thanks for the review...
b
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby photogpat on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:38 am

Element Arms is AWESOME. I had a similar experience with them back in July. First time I swung in to inquire about cromed bolt carriers and 20" uppers...ended up leaving with a LPK, PMAG, and some rails. I tell you what, they've got a pretty sweet setup up there. A great storefront if you need one of those little bitty detents or springs. Just wish they were closer to the Cities.

I'm planning to stop there on Thursday and see what jumps off the shelf. Daddy needs an A2 buttstock, and they had a couple on the shelf last time.
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

Postby tacticalninja32 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 am

Yeah its like a candy store when I get there, they gave me an assualt rifle pen when I just bought a soda
Blood makes the grass grow
tacticalninja32

Postby user293 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:39 am

ive been to their website recently and alot of things were out of stock, but i have a feeling that doesnt reflect their actual in store stock. ill have to make it in there
TommyMN wrote:This site is full of dicks. It's why I like it.
user293

Postby Axelion on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:46 am

user293 wrote:Re: Element Arms
by user293 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:39 am

ive been to their website recently and alot of things were out of stock, but i have a feeling that doesnt reflect their actual in store stock. ill have to make it in there

I think that's accurate. I looked at their website first an noticed the same think but when I visited the store, it was full of goodies.
Location = East Bethel.
Axelion

Postby gunforhire on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:52 am

They sell a ton of stuff online so I suppose it's hard to keep up with it. I have had nothing but awesome experiences there. I am happy to drop some dough there every time I come to browse, even if it's for a morale patch ha
"You're not tactical enough to view that video. Practice some rolls for a while, maybe dual wield an airsoft pistol and an Xacto knife, then try again."

~some arfcom user that deserves a beer or 8 from my fridge
gunforhire

Postby dsprag on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:57 pm

I have been there several times. Great guys and very knowledgable on Ar's
dsprag

Return to Reviews