Atomic Tactical

Share your reviews of firearms and related products and services.

Re: Atomic Tactical

Postby CZscout on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:40 pm

I am lucky enough to have Atomic Tactical's front door is 267 steps from of my office chair. I visit once a week to see what's new and to check out the "bargain bins" (which have disappeared for some reason).

Excellent service, great employees. It is great to have a local place that carries every conceivable AR-15 part, in stock - from individual gas rings to complete rifles. Great cash discounts too.

FFL transfers take minutes - super fast, in & out service, $20.

I have been a customer for years (even at the old building) and I have had 0 bad experiences.

Just my $0.02

Good Luck!
CZscout

Postby atomic41 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:33 am

I stopped in there recently and was told that David left. Does anyone know where he went? Jason left and now David. They were the reason that people shopped there. I'll take my business wherever David goes but I don't know where that is?

(no my screen name has nothing to do with them, I've been using this name years before they were a business)
atomic41

Postby Erud on Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:46 am

Didn't David start it? That's too bad, he seemed like a pretty good dude in my limited dealings with him.
Erud

Postby atomic41 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:40 am

Erud wrote:Didn't David start it? That's too bad, he seemed like a pretty good dude in my limited dealings with him.

I'm not sure but he was definitely the main guy from a customer perspective. His customer service is so far above bar that customers seek him out as soon as they walk in. I know many people that shopped there because of him. He built a custom rifle for me that had a bad BCG. He worked hard to help troubleshoot the issue and get me an (upgraded) replacement BCG fast. I've also seen him sell new guns lower than the cheapest online competitors out there, several times.

David is the man and I'll happily take my business wherever he went...I hope he's still in the business!
atomic41

Previous

Return to Reviews