Target Sports USA

Share your reviews of firearms and related products and services.

Target Sports USA

Postby Need4Speed on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Good guys to deal with.

I ordered 8 boxes of Speer Lawman 40 S&W 165 grain FMJ from them right after Christmas, $16 a box. I knew lead times were going to be relatively long...not a problem. Box arrived Wednesday last week. Opened it up, and they had only shipped 6. Nothing about a back order, it was marked as "complete". I sent an email to their customer service, not really expecting anything back. Told them about the shortage, and confirmed the shipping weight on the box. Figured I was going to have to start hounding them with phone calls, a few more emails, and then maybe talking to the credit card company.

Got an email response about 2 hours later. "Sorry for the problem, will ship out the other 2 boxes tomorrow". Well, they arrived early this week.

You could argue that they should have got it right in the first place, but I am more impressed that they responded quickly on the first email, and made it right no questions asked. I'll buy from them again....assuming prices get back to "normal", and they actually have anything in stock again.
Need4Speed

Re: Target Sports USA

Postby justinvan on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Nobody wants a problem in the first place... but the way a problem is handled somtimes says more about the company than the initial contact ever will ( does this make any sense? i cant tell?!) any good to hear about the service. Honest comments about errors like this make me actually want to use them.
justinvan

Return to Reviews