TerraLUX Lightstar 300 review

Share your reviews of firearms and related products and services.

TerraLUX Lightstar 300 review

Postby rukwikenuf on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:39 pm

this is the little write up i did on my Lightstar 220
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=28984

well, i lost it (read the first thread, it'll take two minutes) and replaced the Lightstar 220 with the Lightstar 300. they CLAIM 300 lumens. i say they're forgetting the PASS portion of puff*puff*pass. anyway, i like this one too. no way is this really 300 lumens. maybe at 12" away, but it's definatley not a high dollar unit. however, i'm not a high-dollar kinda guy. i'm a Coors Banquet drinker, with a bottle of Jonny Walker Gold for *special occasions*, ya dig? i'm a CHEAP ass.

this light has been in my car, tossed around in my jacket, i've used it on the range, while trying to repair firearms, chasing down my black dog at night under a moonless sky, etc. it works GREAT. still AA Battery powered, which i'm a big fan of.
it lists at $54.99, and sells on Amazon for $32.99. if you need a light for every day normal use and abuse, this can handle it. if i were an LEO i sure as piss wouldn't use this for duty.

http://www.amazon.com/TerraLUX-TLF-3002 ... s=terralux

once again, i'd give this one the WALRUS of approval **because Seals are for clubbing**
saying that guns kill people is like saying that spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

if God wanted us to drink whiskey, he would have given us stomaches

I'm a little teapot...
rukwikenuf

Return to Reviews