a D for bills gun shop hudson.

Share your reviews of firearms and related products and services.

Postby mnlpc on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Went there with a cousin and his father and father in law this past friday. Going to grade the customer service a D. The guy didn't even try to help us at all.

So I had a bills shooting experience pass I had for two of us. This would include eyes, ear, target, and a free rental. I presented the guy the pass and said I had the pass for two. I get ear protection for us. He then just starts to ring us up for the ear protection. Totally skipping to ask us about rental or target. I'm like , umm the range pass I gave you includes eye, ear and rental. He is like ok, then says rentals are over here.

So right now I'm like ok, this guy could just have overlooked it. I ask to look at the m&p shield. Then ask him if he has anything else similarly sized. Something 'smaller'. He then proceeds to hand me the m&p 9 which is larger. I'm like thinking to myself, wtf. By now I figure this guy ain't gonna help me, it was not even busy, we were the only customers in line, and there was only one guy in the shooting range at the time... so I just take the shield and skip asking for the target I'm supposed to get too.

The range itself is decent to nice as it was clean and new, however the service was a failure.
mnlpc

Re: a D for bills gun shop hudson.

Postby JTapper on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:58 am

So, like, you, like, had a bad experience with one employee, and like, totally give the shop, like, a bad review?

Sounds like you just, like, got a new guy.
JTapper

Postby AR-15collector on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:26 am

JTapper wrote:So, like, you, like, had a bad experience with one employee, and like, totally give the shop, like, a bad review?

Sounds like you just, like, got a new guy.

Tapper you're such a valley girl OMG!

I too get the vibe that its not a very tightly run shop at Hudson. I don't know if its subtle arrogance or if some of the people have a screw loose.
AR-15collector

Postby Pat Cannon on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:31 am

Anybody running a retail business should know that lots of potential customers are going to form strong opinions based on their first impressions, and train and supervise all their employees accordingly.

Here in the real world, if it's a business with practically no local competition, like, say a gun range with rentals, then they're pretty naturally going to have the attitude, "Woohoo, D is passing!"
Pat Cannon

Postby mnlpc on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Review is for the service. The range itself is not bad. New guy or not, should have been more helpful, or at least try to be. Oh well, just my rant since I didn't get my zombie target, lol...
mnlpc

Return to Reviews