Element Arms and Baxter Fleet Farm pro shop

Share your reviews of firearms and related products and services.

Element Arms and Baxter Fleet Farm pro shop

Postby Jack's My dog on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:53 pm

I checked out both of these Stores today as I had to make a run from Minneapolis to the Baxter area for work today.

The Baxter Fleet Farm pro shop is a very nice looking store. I was in there mainly to look for some w231, which they were out of, but since I was there I did a little tire kicking as I am pretty sure I need to get a .45 at some point. The First person that spoke to me was a Fella named Dan... If I was gonna hire someone to sell guns for me at my shop I would hire a guy like Dan. I had let him know upfront that I was only tire kicking, and granted the store was not hat busy, but he took the time to walk me around the case and handed me every .45 that met the general criteria of what I was looking at. I was very impressed with his enthusiasm and willingness to assist me.

I also stopped in at the new Element Arms Location. I have not been in there since they moved, and I was happy to see that they had added a reloading section-No W231 there either, but I did buy some range brass they had for sale. I spoke to a guy named Pat, who I think might be the owner. Super friendly guy, and handed me his business card saying I should call or email him with anything I am looking for. I thought that was a nice touch. I had a chance to talk to Pat for a bit about reloading for hunting pistol and projectiles. He is clearly passionate about the shooting sports and willing to share that enthusiasm with his customers.

If you have not stopped in at either of these locations it may be worth a look.
Jack's My dog

Re: Element Arms and Baxter Fleet Farm pro shop

Postby FJ540 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:04 pm

Pat's not the owner, Dustin is. I would be out of place stating his exact title, as I'm not positive what it is. None the less, Pat is a very deeply passionate gun enthusiast.

Element also now stocks STD's as of Saturday. We'd (Pat and I) been trying to make that happen for some time, and finally got it done. :D
FJ540

Postby Spartan on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:26 pm

In reference to Jim's STDs ... I have actually never had an STD ....
Its not that I have not had the opportunity to get an STD but it just hasn't worked that way.
Considering my life style ... it seems as though I SHOULD HAVE HAD AN STD BUT ....... it really is a case of my equipment..... it has been around STDS ... but alas ... not yet ... and I say not yet as I do expect with my lifestyle choices that I will get an STD .... and I am sure I will get it from Jim..... just not yet ..... I however urge all of you to get an STD from Jim..... or Element or Amazon as they are carriers...... I believe you will always remember getting your first STD and from Whom you got it ...
Spartan

Postby Evad on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:49 pm

Spartan wrote:In reference to Jim's STDs ... I have actually never had an STD ....
Its not that I have not had the opportunity to get an STD but it just hasn't worked that way.
Considering my life style ... it seems as though I SHOULD HAVE HAD AN STD BUT ....... it really is a case of my equipment..... it has been around STDS ... but alas ... not yet ... and I say not yet as I do expect with my lifestyle choices that I will get an STD .... and I am sure I will get it from Jim..... just not yet ..... I however urge all of you to get an STD from Jim..... or Element or Amazon as they are carriers...... I believe you will always remember getting your first STD and from Whom you got it ...

I met him for lunch and ended up with two STDs. I am pretty sure you came over right after he gave them to me.

There was absolutely no cuddling for the record.
Evad

Postby loose on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:12 pm

Winning! :lol:
loose

Postby FJ540 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:58 pm

:lol: What can I say? They're the only STD you'll ever want. :mrgreen:
FJ540

Postby UnaStamus on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:04 pm

If I have an STD that I want to get rid of, whom do I call?
Learning Firearms - Training and Firearms Industry Video Production
http://www.learningfirearms.com
UnaStamus

Return to Reviews