LANTAC dragon muzzle brake.

Share your reviews of firearms and related products and services.

LANTAC dragon muzzle brake.

Postby PHATSPEED7x on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:00 pm

I wanted to put a different muzzle device on my AR-15 build I just completed, and we all know there are plenty of options out there. I kept seeing alot of buzz about the LANTAC dragon muzzle brake. My friend who has them on both his AR-15, and AK-47 recommended it to me. I did some research, watched several youtube videos, and pondered for about 3-4 days before ordering one. Cheaper Than Dirt had the best price I could find at the time ($121.99 with free UPS ground), and I saw it in about a week. I installed it on my Del Ton AR-15 build. It added just over 2.5" to the length of the 16" barrel on the M4 upper. It looks pretty mean, with the three side ports, and vent holes in the top (resembles a dragon's head some what).

Shooting it was a real pleasure. Personally I didn't notice that much increased noise while shooting it. Defiantly has more side blast (typical with most brakes), but it does a great job at keeping the muzzle under control during rapid fire. Looking forward to doing more shooting with it, and getting a better feel of the dragon.
"Amateurs train until they get it right... Professionals train until they get it wrong"
PHATSPEED7x

Return to Reviews