Battle Creek Armory

Share your reviews of firearms and related products and services.

Battle Creek Armory

Postby Doc Harvey on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:31 pm

Great experience at the latest gun parts store in the Twin Cities. Bought an Anderson upper, a lower parts kit and a buffer tube for a very reasonable price.

http://www.battlecreekarmory.com/category-s/114.htm
Doc Harvey

Re: Battle Creek Armory

Postby dragonb8 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:53 pm

built two off his uppers nothing but good quality.
- I didn't invent the circle of life. I'm just a participant. -
dragonb8

Postby Globeflyer on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:18 pm

Chris is awesome / great guy and pleasure to work deals and do business with. Chris is a straight shooter so be clear with him and you'll have a great experience. Its good to see him take his business from gun show to storefront/online and IMO we need more in the MN gun community that do the same. Other than that and from personal experience w/ Chris, I can tell you that he took the time to learn the proper methods of assembling uppers and rifles and puts the extra time into making sure they function properly. Not sure if he still does, but last I interacted w/ him he was test firing all his uppers for function etc. Not everyone does this so appreciate the value (it takes considerable time/expense when running a business)! Definitely check him out / good guy!
Globeflyer

Postby greenfarmer on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:01 am

I give Charles 2 thumbs up as well.

On Friday, 1/6/2017 I called him, and me and my brother in law, and a friend of ours went to Charles store. Talked to him about a heavy barrel upper. And we ran down there and checked out what he had. I purchased an upper from him and my brother in law did as well. I didn't have my lower with me, but brother in law did. Charles checked every reciever he was going to use for my BIL's build. Made sure we were happy with the fit of it. Then put the upper together right there in front of us. We both purchased the same upper.

Both of us purchased this upper from Charles.... http://www.battlecreekarmory.com/produc ... 3gtk64.htm

He had one on the shelf, test fired, and ready to go. Built BIL's on the spot. He said if we weren't happy with the barrel, or didn't like it, bring it back, and he would swap out barrels to what we wanted. But he was confident we would be happy. Well, he was right! We both mounted our scopes, and sighted in over the weekend, and we are very pleased! My BIL bought some PSA blem lowers, and one had a trigger issue, and Charles fixed that right away as well. Both uppers fire smooth, and couldn't be happier! Before we walked out the door, he mentioned that if we have any problems, to let him know. He can't fix it if he doesn't know there's something wrong. So that says to me he's willing to make it right if there is an issue, and wants to make sure a customer is happy.

Charles website isn't really representative of what he all has on hand! The guy has a ton of parts laying around there to put uppers together. His prices and service are awesome! Super nice guy, and willing to make a customer happy.

I know i'm now going to be a repeat customer of his! I couldn't be happier after my visit there on Friday! Don't be afraid to give him a call or stop in.
greenfarmer

Location: kinda by the SW Metro, but a little further out in the sticks.

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:13 am

An AR parts store in Edina? Nice! I am going to have to give them a try.
Holland&Holland

Postby Jack's My dog on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:52 pm

I stopped in and checked the place out today. Dude was friendly and happy to answer questions. I think he will do well for himself. The Shop is in the middle of the northside of the building, FYI. No sign on the door yet.
Jack's My dog

Postby rtk on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:40 pm

I was also there today, great guy great service and close to home to boot! :D
The sky is falling, the sky is falling....(Chicken Little)
rtk

Return to Reviews