Cabela's Rodgers Customer Service - Grade "F"

Share your reviews of firearms and related products and services.

Re: Cabela's Rodgers Customer Service - Grade "F"

Postby cobb on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:15 pm

The Cabela's gun counter is as slow as it gets. 2 behind the counter BS'ing and another 3 giving directions to a single/lone customer. :roll:
I have give up more than once and just walked away from the gun counter at Owatonna Cabelas and then stopped in at the Mankato Scheels where I can actually get service.
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby Lunchbox on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:02 pm

I've had mixed results at Rogers... When I first went in to buy my gun, it was relatively quick in the gun library room. After I filled out my 4473 things slowed down... To a crawl. After it was called in and came back delayed, dude behind the counter started talking to me like he expected me to just start going off took me a second to explain to him I was cool with it. But 5pm the next afternoon got a call from them with the proceed. Went in picked it up... In and out in under 20 minutes. Went back in and I spent more time looking for some other stuff I wanted them I did to gt my gun. All in all if I had to give em a letter grade on that transaction it would be a solid B.
"Time is the best teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all of its students" - Robin Williams
"You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington." - Ash Williams
Lunchbox

Postby SparkyJeff on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:49 pm

I was delayed while purchasing a firearm at Cabela's too. The man told me that Cabela's gets more delays because they sell so many guns.
A fight for liberty somewhere, is a fight for liberty everywhere.
SparkyJeff

Postby Snakeman721 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Good points....delays in getting approved for gun purchases are NOT Cabela's fault. Also, if sales personal are standing around ignoring you, SPEAK UP! I've never had a problem with Cabela's....always friendly, usually fast efficient service. Of course, I try to avoid weekends near hunting opener since they tend to be very busy.
Get off my lawn!
Snakeman721

Previous

Return to Reviews