Pioneer Press - "65% increase in St Paul "gun violence"

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Pioneer Press - "65% increase in St Paul "gun violence"

Postby The Lance on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:09 am

45Badger wrote:
The Lance wrote:Why don't they just make it a law where its mandatory to use the NICS system for civilians to sell any firearm. It covers their ass and keeps guns in good peoples hands. It's not that difficult to make a 1800number call. It would keep the gun control people happy.

Hell make it mandatory to see a ptp.. most of us already do it.. All policticians need to get their heads out of their ass a get something done. The republicans can do more to help keep our 2nd amendment rights

Are you serious?????? :roll:

must have been drunk when i typed that..
I'm not down with the republican party, or the democratic party. I represent the MI6
The Lance

Postby xd ED on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:47 am

The Lance wrote:
45Badger wrote:
The Lance wrote:Why don't they just make it a law where its mandatory to use the NICS system for civilians to sell any firearm. It covers their ass and keeps guns in good peoples hands. It's not that difficult to make a 1800number call. It would keep the gun control people happy.

Hell make it mandatory to see a ptp.. most of us already do it.. All policticians need to get their heads out of their ass a get something done. The republicans can do more to help keep our 2nd amendment rights

Are you serious?????? :roll:

Well, It WAS after noon when you posted.... :?
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby tazdevil on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:00 am

xd ED wrote:
The Lance wrote:
45Badger wrote:Are you serious?????? :roll:

Well, It WAS after noon when you posted.... :?

It's five o-clock somewhere....
1911 Fan quote in memoirium about carrying:
The purpose of a firearm in a defensive situation is to make the other guy leak from holes he was not born with. Your job is to install those orifices for him.
tazdevil

Location: over your shoulder, whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

Postby Collector1337420 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:38 pm

RIDICULOUS!!!!

ABSOLUTELY NOT!
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
Collector1337420

Postby Stradawhovious on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:19 pm

Why don't they just make it easier for cops to KEEP cirminals behind bars where they deserve to be? Why in God's name would you want to continue to punish the Good guys because the bad guys are ********?

That doesn't make good sense.
If you're reading this, there are better than even odds you are a d-bag.
Stradawhovious

Postby Heffay on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Stradawhovious wrote:Why don't they just make it easier for cops to KEEP cirminals behind bars where they deserve to be? Why in God's name would you want to continue to punish the Good guys because the bad guys are ********?

Not all people behind bars are criminals. Giving tools to make it easier doesn't deal with the root problems either. You're talking about a pretty complicated issue.
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby Stradawhovious on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Heffay wrote:
Stradawhovious wrote:Why don't they just make it easier for cops to KEEP cirminals behind bars where they deserve to be? Why in God's name would you want to continue to punish the Good guys because the bad guys are ********?

Not all people behind bars are criminals. Giving tools to make it easier doesn't deal with the root problems either. You're talking about a pretty complicated issue.

Thanks, sparkly horse. I think you know what I mean, but you can go ahead and split hairs if you want.

I'm just trying to say that further punishing law abiding citizens will do nothing to cut down on crime. It's the criminals we need to focus on.
If you're reading this, there are better than even odds you are a d-bag.
Stradawhovious

Postby Heffay on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Stradawhovious wrote:I'm just trying to say that further punishing law abiding citizens will do nothing to cut down on crime. It's the criminals we need to focus on.

Or the root causes.
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby jweiss on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:33 pm

FO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just because your paranoid doesn't mean their not out to get you. Henry Kissinger A wise man once said to me strive to own one of every type and caliber.
jweiss

Postby GunClasses.Net on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Well... you know, studies do show that 71% of all statistics are made up, right?

;-)
See us for gun training and resources at http://gunclasses.net and http://mnconcealedcarry.com

We also recommend Krav Maga, by IKMF-certified instructors: http://www.kravmagampls.com
GunClasses.Net

Previous

Return to In The News