It's a conspiracy!

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

It's a conspiracy!

Postby Dante on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:46 pm

I think I liked it better when the tin foil brigade was limited to their favorite corner... I found this in another forum I belong to...

http://shortlittlerebel.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/urgent-update-on-connecticut-shooting/

An excerpt from her blog post:

I believe our GOVERNMENT shot those kids and teachers and used Adam Lanza and his family to pull it off. They might have killed two birds with one stone. One: If these men are involved in the LIBOR scandal, they can manipulate their testimony. Two: they get gun control. How very, very clever and efficient of them, right? I hate to say it. I hate to put myself ‘out there’ with this because I KNOW how I will be attacked. But I don’t do this for anyone’s approval. I do it to help the American People. You look at these links and you decide.

The comment section gets even scarier.
Dante

Re: It's a conspiracy!

Postby xd ED on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Dante wrote:I think I liked it better when the tin foil brigade was limited to their favorite corner... I found this in another forum I belong to...

http://shortlittlerebel.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/urgent-update-on-connecticut-shooting/

I believe our GOVERNMENT shot those kids and teachers and used Adam Lanza and his family to pull it off. They might have killed two birds with one stone. One: If these men are involved in the LIBOR scandal, they can manipulate their testimony. Two: they get gun control. How very, very clever and efficient of them, right? I hate to say it. I hate to put myself ‘out there’ with this because I KNOW how I will be attacked. But I don’t do this for anyone’s approval. I do it to help the American People. You look at these links and you decide.

Yea, without proof of a smoking gun,(cough fastandfurious cough) these kinds of conspiracy theories that attempt demonize the administration seem pretty bizarre.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby JeremiahMN on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Hmmm... this doesn't seem much more nutty that the rest of the stuff I've seen posted on this forum in the last week. They really need to up their game on conspiracies if they are going to be sporting tinfoil hats.
JeremiahMN

Postby Ramoel on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:08 pm

I bet they used the same mind control device that they used to crash Wellstone's plane. Remember that crazy story?

Democrats must have borrowed the machine from the Republicans.
Ron

NRA Life Member
USS Bristol DD857

Everyone dies, some live first...
Ramoel

Postby xd ED on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Ramoel wrote:I bet they used the same mind control device that they used to crash Wellstone's plane. Remember that crazy story?

Democrats must have borrowed the machine from the Republicans.

How well I remember garrison kiellor spouting off about that
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Lunchbox on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Dante wrote:I think I liked it better when the tin foil brigade was limited to their favorite corner... I found this in another forum I belong to...

Heard something along the same lines on the radio a couple of days ago. It's amazing what the conspiracy nuts come up with. Where's Jesse Ventura when you need his take to laugh to.
"Time is the best teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all of its students" - Robin Williams
"You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington." - Ash Williams
Lunchbox

It's a conspiracy!

Postby adoptedson on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Anybody seen the video of the cops recovering the rifle from the trunk of the killer's car? I remember the initial reports of the rifle being found in the car. Then it changed the next day when the medical examiner said that all the children we're killed from rifle rounds. But there IS video of police recovering the "assault rifle" from the car. And this kid had how many handguns on him?? I think there is something fishy going on. I've read the conspiracies surrounding the theatre killings in CO too and the possible connection to the libor scandal. I wouldn't be surprised at all if any or all of these theories are true.

Go ahead, you can call me crazy. Tin foil hat is still on tight. (But it is at least adorned with Christmas lights and candy canes for the holiday. It even plays Silent Night. Looks (and sounds) pretty cool actually. I bet if you saw it you'd want one too:D)
adoptedson

Postby Ironbear on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:20 pm

JeremiahMN wrote:Hmmm... this doesn't seem much more nutty that the rest of the stuff I've seen posted on this forum in the last week. They really need to up their game on conspiracies if they are going to be sporting tinfoil hats.

Tinfoil hats are a government conspiracy to control people's minds! :twisted:
"Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~Blaise Pascal~
Ironbear

Postby river_boater on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Fuel, meet Fire. :)
river_boater

Postby LarryP on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 am

What bothers me is all these anti gun people saying "save childrens lives" etc are the same people who support abortions!

1000's of kids murdered everyday by abortion and they aren't even thought about. :cry:
LarryP

Postby John S. on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:14 am

LarryP wrote:What bothers me is all these anti gun people saying "save childrens lives" etc are the same people who support abortions!

1000's of kids murdered everyday by abortion and they aren't even thought about. :cry:

Yet, "Hello Creepy", wasn't aborted. I'm 100% against abortion, at least until ;) the Med community can be 100% certain the fetus is going to have mental issues like these crazy killers, but, I doubt THAT will happen soon, but, if it did, I'd say abort all of em.
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. -- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian
John S.

Postby John S. on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:17 am

adoptedson wrote:Anybody seen the video of the cops recovering the rifle from the trunk of the killer's car? I remember the initial reports of the rifle being found in the car. Then it changed the next day when the medical examiner said that all the children we're killed from rifle rounds. But there IS video of police recovering the "assault rifle" from the car. And this kid had how many handguns on him?? I think there is something fishy going on. I've read the conspiracies surrounding the theatre killings in CO too and the possible connection to the libor scandal. I wouldn't be surprised at all if any or all of these theories are true.

Go ahead, you can call me crazy. Tin foil hat is still on tight. (But it is at least adorned with Christmas lights and candy canes for the holiday. It even plays Silent Night. Looks (and sounds) pretty cool actually. I bet if you saw it you'd want one too:D)

I was starting to lean that way yesterday, they kept saying how all of a sudden there are threats all over the interweb, and schools closing bevcause of them, this is one sneaky way to finally bring down the NRA if it IS a conspiracy! :ugeek:
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. -- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian
John S.

Return to In The News