Dorner is cornered - LIVE Feed

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Dorner is cornered - LIVE Feed

Postby Squib Joe on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:42 am

The cops are heard saying "We're going to burn him out" on the audio. Maybe understandable that something like that would be said in the middle of a firefight
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Postby damian_mb on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:14 am

The guys knows too much so they had to reassure that he did not live by having the entire place burned to ashes.

Funny how the woman who owns owns the cabin says she has no phone line or TV but in arial shots you can clearly see a satellite on top of the cabin :? :? :|
"It can never happen in Amurika"
damian_mb

Postby Countryfried Frank on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:36 pm

damian_mb wrote:The guys knows too much so they had to reassure that he did not live by having the entire place burned to ashes.

Funny how the woman who owns owns the cabin says she has no phone line or TV but in arial shots you can clearly see a satellite on top of the cabin :? :? :|

A dish does not necessarily mean service. Plenty of folks have a dish and receiver permanently set up at home and cabin and take the card with them when they go; it saves a subscription fee. I'm sure someone will be along shortly with a hat that you may want.
"Sometimes we have to get really high to see how small we are." - Felix Baumgartner
Countryfried Frank

Postby damian_mb on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:38 pm

^^ Thanks for the offer, but I already have one laying around here somewhere.
"It can never happen in Amurika"
damian_mb

Postby Countryfried Frank on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:40 pm

damian_mb wrote:^^ Thanks for the offer, but I already have one laying around here somewhere.

I wasn't offering. You can't have mine. I still need it. ;)
"Sometimes we have to get really high to see how small we are." - Felix Baumgartner
Countryfried Frank

Previous

Return to In The News