2 teens killed after allegedly breaking into home;

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: 2 teens killed after allegedly breaking into home;

Postby Heffay on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:20 pm

20mm wrote:
tman wrote:You're right. We HAVE heard only one side of the story. It happened to be HIS.

What else do you think we're going to learn here?

How to be sensitive and non-judgmental?

Coming from you, that's funny. Weren't you the one who won't forgive the father of the kid who ended up shooting himself?
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby tman on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Heffay wrote:
20mm wrote:
tman wrote:You're right. We HAVE heard only one side of the story. It happened to be HIS.

What else do you think we're going to learn here?

How to be sensitive and non-judgmental?

Coming from you, that's funny. Weren't you the one who won't forgive the father of the kid who ended up shooting himself?

Pink Pony FTW.
Badged Thug & MN Permit to Carry Instructor
Slowly growing 1911 Glock collection. Donations accepted
tman

Postby CarRacer on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:11 pm

CarRacer

Postby rugersol on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:21 pm

CarRacer wrote:He was charged with 1st degree murder.

http://www.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/204730381.html

Prosecutors said at a December court hearing that Smith had videotape of the teens outside his home before they broke in. They said he also had an audiotape of the killings that recorded Smith telling Brady “You’re dead” as he lay dying. He later taunted Kifer after shooting her several times, calling her “bitch” as he fired a shot beneath her chin and into her cranium, prosecutors said.

:shock:
"as to the Colt's Commander, a pox on you for selling this after I made the house payment." - Pete RIP
"I, for one, welcome our new Moderator Overlords ..." - Squib Joe
rugersol

Postby CarryCauseICan on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:11 am

He was charged with 1st degree murder? Yet they let him out on bond? Something doesn't smell right!

Or, an I wrong about him being out on bond?
Molon Labe!
HEY! Once this girl said, "It's not You, It's Me". I said, "Dang Right It's You! You Heffer!" Si
CarryCauseICan

Postby BRSmith on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:29 am

He's out. Has been since December, IIRC. Pretty touchy subject around here.
The pen may be stronger than the sword... but I'd rather have a sword in a dark alley. Andrew Warnick

Of course you can trust the Government......... It turned out well for the Indians didn't it?
BRSmith

Postby TommyMN on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:03 pm

They were worthless thieves. Either he had the right to kill them or he didn't. I don't care much after that.
TommyMN

Postby Heffay on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:21 pm

TommyMN wrote:They were worthless thieves. Either he had the right to kill them or he didn't. I don't care much after that.

:o
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby xd ED on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:29 pm

TommyMN wrote:They were worthless thieves. Either he had the right to kill them or he didn't. I don't care much after that.

How does one gain the right to kill someone?
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby rugersol on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:30 pm

xd ED wrote:

....by puttin up a sign sayin "trespassers will be shot "?!
"as to the Colt's Commander, a pox on you for selling this after I made the house payment." - Pete RIP
"I, for one, welcome our new Moderator Overlords ..." - Squib Joe
rugersol

Postby TommyMN on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:19 am

xd ED wrote:

If he shoots then both in the head walking down the stairs this is a non story and nobody gives a ****. He had a right to defend himself, defend him self up to taking the life of another. That's how you get that right.

What he did is totally psychotic and illegal. Hell spend a long time in jail. I just don't care much. Don't wanna get shot? Don't break into people's houses.
TommyMN

Postby xd ED on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:24 am

TommyMN wrote:
xd ED wrote:

If he shoots then both in the head walking down the stairs this is a non story and nobody gives a ****. He had a right to defend himself, defend him self up to taking the life of another. That's how you get that right.

What he did is totally psychotic and illegal. Hell spend a long time in jail. I just don't care much. Don't wanna get shot? Don't break into people's houses.

The right to defend yourself, vs the right to kill someone would not be considered the same by most people.
But then by the comment:"...If he shoots then both in the head walking down the stairs this is a non story and nobody gives a ****..." I suspect you, fortunately, aren't most people.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby TommyMN on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:32 am

They legally are in the same context. Like I said. He shoots them walking down the stairs, keeps his yap shut, and he walks. Denying that is denying reality to yourself. I'm glad I'm not like most people. I don't need to kiss criminals asses. You go right ahead thou.
TommyMN

Re: Re: 2 teens killed after allegedly breaking into home;

Postby texasprowler on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:03 pm

xd ED wrote:

"Has the right to use deadly force"???? Sound better?

Words matter. I see they are going to make a big deal about his choice of derogatory cuss terms. "He used the 'B' word, let's make it a hate crime".

I know from personal experience that word spoken publicly will get you arrested, followed by the judge repeating it over and over in court.
texasprowler

Re: Re: 2 teens killed after allegedly breaking into home;

Postby Heffay on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:13 pm

texasprowler wrote:"Has the right to use deadly force"???? Sound better?

Words matter. I see they are going to make a big deal about his choice of derogatory cuss terms.

I'm sure they will quibble over that, and not the kill shot he administered. :roll:
Heffay

PreviousNext

Return to In The News