Ferguson

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Ferguson

Postby greenfarmer on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:27 pm

The other night, when all of this stuff started happening... There was this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9H3B_6inVQ

Watching things like that. It sure makes ones respect drop in a hurry for people of the other race.

What about the unarmed white guy who was shot by the black police officer? I didn't see any white people throwing mass protests and burning buildings and businesses, cop cars, and things of the like. They seem to have no respect for anyone else, why should we respect them. You give respect, you get respect!

And to his stepfather... Pull up your jeans you bum!
greenfarmer

Location: kinda by the SW Metro, but a little further out in the sticks.

Postby Grayskies on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:49 pm

I do not care what race they are, I care that they are acting like destructive, spoiled, petulant children at the behest of racist leaders that use these people for personal gain.
NRA Life Member & Certified Range Safety Officer
Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran
General Class Amateur Radio Operator and ARRL VE and SkyWarn
Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES)

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby JJ on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:53 pm

"a man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." Frederick Douglass
JJ

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:59 pm

JJ wrote:https://storify.com/betakateenin/white-people-riots

Remember the riot at the U a few years ago? Seems to me that was over a game and car got turned over then too.

White, Black, or polka dot, race does not matter, behavior of individuals in these situations is not acceptable.
Holland&Holland

Postby Jack's My dog on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Thanks for posting this. It provides some good perspective.
Jack's My dog

Postby Grayskies on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:41 pm

grand-jury-documents-rife-inconsistencies
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/078c82ad ... sistencies

Really surprised to see this story.

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby 20mm on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Jack's My dog wrote:

Thanks for posting this. It provides some good perspective.

Doesn't provide any perspective for me. I would like to see it as an itemized amount in property damage.
"Go 20mm" - Sigfan220
""Real men shoot 20mm." - FJ540
"If I could be reincarnated as a fabric, I would come back as a 38 double-D bra." - Jesse Ventura
20mm

Postby Lumpy on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:25 pm

greenfarmer wrote:For my part, if someone would have went flying thru a green light there, and took out a couple dozen of them. I would say he/she should be able to walk... They have the green light, and i'm willing to bet that the people standing there in the crosswalk didn't have the "walk" sign! It's their own stupidity that got a few of them hit by a car yesterday. And I have zero sympathy for the ones that were hit.... You want to have your little "protest".... Then find a parking lot! Find a park! Find a place where your out of our sight, and out of our mind. Don't drag everyone else into your idiocy!

Lumpy

Re: Re: Ferguson

Postby Ironbear on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:36 pm

Grayskies wrote:Well the author of the story is a lost cause, but Kevin Sorbo gets it.

The author really needs to read an account of the Boston Tea Party, before equating it to a "riot". Such historical ignorance is unbecoming...
"Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~Blaise Pascal~
Ironbear

Postby Grayskies on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:59 am

Michael-Brown-s-Mother-Step-Father-Under-Investigation-For-Violent-Confrontation-Over-Justice-For-Mike-Brown-Merchandise
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... erchandise

Have to love family outings :D

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby 20mm on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:17 am

Grayskies wrote:Michael-Brown-s-Mother-Step-Father-Under-Investigation-For-Violent-Confrontation-Over-Justice-For-Mike-Brown-Merchandise
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... erchandise

Have to love family outings :D

Don't we have any spare nuclear bombs laying around? Call it a accident, nobody is going to miss that town.
"Go 20mm" - Sigfan220
""Real men shoot 20mm." - FJ540
"If I could be reincarnated as a fabric, I would come back as a 38 double-D bra." - Jesse Ventura
20mm

Postby Grayskies on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:31 am

I truly have to wonder if the state has the grit to prosecute the incitement to riot charge...

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby greenfarmer on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:03 am

Grayskies wrote:I truly have to wonder if the state has the grit to prosecute the incitement to riot charge...

Nope!

The o-BUMma pres, Holder, and the state of Missouri wont let it happen. That would incite even bigger riots, because the blacks will really feel they are being treated unfair then.

This whole thing has gotten way out of control. Mom thinks he's an angel. But she's basing that off of her own character. And now it's the whole whine, whoa is me, I lost my angel. When in all reality, he broke the law, assaulted the shop owner, assaulted the police officer, and at that point was out of control.

one word.... RESPECT.... If he had respect for his elders, he wouldn't have assaulted that store owner, or stole from him. If he had respect for the police officer, (whom may I remind you is there to protect and serve, and UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES IS JUST DOING HIS JOB) if he would have just listened to the officer when he was stopped, and put his hands up, the kid would be facing assault and robbery charges. That's it...

Sucks that they are making the cop out to be the bad guy. Sure, there are a few in the world who do seem to think the badge turns them into someone higher on the totem pole. But 99.9% of the police officers you run into will treat you with respect if you do the same. They pull you over, or stop you because you did something wrong! Own up to it, be polite, and do as your asked, and shortly after you'll be back on the road again. And it sure seems like the attitude you have when he officer has you pulled over will greatly determine if your getting a warning or a coupon.

They aren't singling you out! They aren't "out to get ya", they don't have a grudge against YOU... They are doing their job! That's it! It's nothing personal!
greenfarmer

Location: kinda by the SW Metro, but a little further out in the sticks.

Postby xd ED on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:27 am

Yesterday I had a conversation with a customer about this incident. It was interesting. Politically we're polar opposites.

She said a white kid would not get shot for stealing cigars. :shock:

I challenged her to speculate about the outcome if either she, or I were to attack a police officer of any gender or ethnicity, and what happens when you attempt to steal his sidearm.

The regime, the msm, and the poverty pimps have done an effective job at controlling the dialog, and distorting events.

If we had a drinking contest where we all took a bump when the words' riot', mayhem' or 'lawlessness' were used (as opposed to protest or dissent) we'd all stay stone-cold sober.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Grayskies on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:51 am

greenfarmer wrote:Mom thinks he's an angel. But she's basing that off of her own character. And now it's the whole whine, whoa is me, I lost my angel. When in all reality, he broke the law, assaulted the shop owner, assaulted the police officer, and at that point was out of control.

I think the family knows he was a thugs.

I remember the mom, whose son was killed by a permit holder after pistol whipping and robbing an older woman at cub in south minneapolis, was on the news saying what a little angel he was, shortly after she was arrested for being a part of his crimes.

I have gotten more than a tad tired of the lines, he was turning his life around, he was a little angel, etc... After watching the video of brown robbing the convenience store how could they not know? I would love to see his criminal record (including the juvenile one) so that we can see what a little angel he truly was.

Oh those cigars he stole tend to be used to make blunts...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blunt
Last edited by Grayskies on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

PreviousNext

Return to In The News