Ferguson

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Ferguson

Postby LePetomane on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Grayskies wrote:I think the family knows he was a thugs.

I agree with you on that. The problem is that the family members are all thugs, too. They don't know any different behavior. It is a sad state of affairs that these people cannot get beyond this. With the help of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama and Eric Holder they see everything through the prism of race.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby farmerj on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:15 pm

Grayskies wrote: I would love to see his criminal record (including the juvenile one) so that we can see what a little angel he truly was.

Oh those cigars he stole tend to be used to make blunts...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blunt

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /14041457/

St. Louis County Prosecutor's office confirmed that Brown had no prior misdemeanors or felonies against him.

And there are a LOT of Michael Browns that live in St Louis Co MO.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do
We reap what we sow. In our case, we have sown our government.
Current moon phase
farmerj

Location: The edge of the universe in the vertex of time on the space continuum of confusion

Postby LarryP on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:37 pm

After reading different accounts, one thing stood out to me. Wilson is a terrible shot. Needs more training
LarryP

Postby Grayskies on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:39 pm

farmerj wrote:
Grayskies wrote: I would love to see his criminal record (including the juvenile one) so that we can see what a little angel he truly was.

Oh those cigars he stole tend to be used to make blunts...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blunt

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /14041457/

St. Louis County Prosecutor's office confirmed that Brown had no prior misdemeanors or felonies against him.

And there are a LOT of Michael Browns that live in St Louis Co MO.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

Is not the Juvenile record sealed or expunged at 18?
NRA Life Member & Certified Range Safety Officer
Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran
General Class Amateur Radio Operator and ARRL VE and SkyWarn
Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES)

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby farmerj on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:42 pm

juvi records are sealed at 18 unless they have special dispensation on them.
We reap what we sow. In our case, we have sown our government.
Current moon phase
farmerj

Location: The edge of the universe in the vertex of time on the space continuum of confusion

Postby Grayskies on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:46 pm

judge-denies-request-for-michael-brown-s-juvenile-records
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 69203.html

IMO in the store video, he does not act like someone new to strong-arm robbery.

I am sorry if I seem harsh or mean or something, I truly am tired of the child was a little angel spin, the evidence says he was assaulting a cop, I just can't believe (baring a brain tumor or something) he woke up in the morning grabbed a friend and decided (for the 1st time) to rob a store and when confronted by police decided to assualt him... Maybe that happened, maybe it was not him shown in the video, maybe the cop faked the assualt, maybe he was a truly good person, that is just alot of maybes for me.

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby LePetomane on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:43 pm

Grayskies wrote:IMO in the store video, he does not act like someone new to strong-arm robbery.

You are correct. It appears he had a lot of training.

Personally I am sick of walking of eggshells when discussing issues concerning race. The permanent underclass created by the leftists are certainly doing their jobs which is to turn this country into a third world sewer of dependency and crime. There was a white cop killed by an African American (black) male in Ithaca, New York earlier this year and we didn't hear a damn thing about it because of the liberal media. It did not play into their agenda therefore it didn't happen.

I am tired of getting diversity and tolerance rammed down my throat by these guilt ridden white self loathing liberals. I wish they would all move to Ferguson, Missouri.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby Grayskies on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:35 pm

LePetomane wrote:
Grayskies wrote:IMO in the store video, he does not act like someone new to strong-arm robbery.

You are correct. It appears he had a lot of training.

Personally I am sick of walking of eggshells when discussing issues concerning race. There was a white cop killed by an African American (black) male in Ithaca, New York earlier this year and we didn't hear a damn thing about it because of the liberal media. It did not play into their agenda therefore it didn't happen.

I am tired of getting diversity and tolerance rammed down my throat by these guilt ridden white self loathing liberals. I wish they would all move to Ferguson, Missouri.

I have far too few friends to toss someone for an aspect of their birth, race, sex, orentation and abilities, who they are as a person will always trump any of that for me. These cases should be judged on their merits and the evidence not who is plaid and who is striped.

All that being said, I do see a pattern by liberials were some groups can do no wrong, and other groups if they did no wrong, well, we will make something up.

If you feel the police are not being race (as an example) neutral, get educated, go for a ride with them, become or help other become police officers, work with the community and police. Seriously, how many police departments want relations so bad their officers fear for their safty on patrol?

I suspect that people like obama, holder, sharpton, jaskson, ad-nauseum are working to make race relation worse in this country so they can stay in power, knowning the media will not blame them for the worsing relations.

Also why can't people seem to under cause and effect and stats, just because some group is 30% of the population does not mean they will participate in 30% of (insert activity here).

Give me a solution for this that doesn't step on my rights and doesn't tax me into the poor house, were at the end of the day I know some good was done, were we are not pointing fingers and blaming but working together too bring back the American Dream for all Americans.

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby LePetomane on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:53 pm

It is a one way street with these folks. The race baiters, be they black or white are the biggest bullies in this country. They want to portray themselves as kind, caring and compassionate but I do not buy it. The unfortunate thing is that a lot of people do not see their intentions as a form of tyranny.
LePetomane

Postby Grayskies on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:07 pm

LePetomane wrote:It is a one way street with these folks. The race baiters, be they black or white are the biggest bullies in this country. They want to portray themselves as kind, caring and compassionate but I do not buy it. The unfortunate thing is that a lot of people do not see their intentions as a form of tyranny.

Way True!

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby greenfarmer on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Grayskies wrote:

I suspect that people like obama, holder, sharpton, jaskson, ad-nauseum are working to make race relation worse in this country so they can stay in power, knowning the media will not blame them for the worsing relations.
[/quote]

To me, that says it all right there!

Obama, holder, sharpton and Jackson have all done more to hurt their race than they have to help it. It's sad that as soon as one black life is lost, right away the race card get's thrown in everyones face by these individuals. But the minute there is someone that's white or Hispanic is lost by the hands of a black person, where are they? Where are the white supremisists? (which we don't need them)... It's always whoa is me, why us, we don't deserve this, the world is out to get us.. It's always lies, and stuff spewed by them to fuel things and make everything 10x's worse!

Those are 4 guys are worse than a virus!
greenfarmer

Location: kinda by the SW Metro, but a little further out in the sticks.

Postby LePetomane on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:01 pm

greenfarmer wrote:

They are as bad as it gets. They want and get everything their way because of the race card. they are not afraid to pull it and the coward white liberals live in fear of it. Self loathing sanctimonious white liberals are the biggest bullies (and cowards) of all. And I have seen more of them here than in any other state that I have lived in. They will sacrifice their own personal values so an not to be accused of discrimination. They should be ashamed of themselves.
LePetomane

Postby greenfarmer on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:20 pm

LePetomane wrote:
greenfarmer wrote:

They are as bad as it gets. They want and get everything their way because of the race card. they are not afraid to pull it and the coward white liberals live in fear of it. Self loathing sanctimonious white liberals are the biggest bullies (and cowards) of all. And I have seen more of them here than in any other state that I have lived in. They will sacrifice their own personal values so an not to be accused of discrimination. They should be ashamed of themselves.

This country would be a much better place if those 4 guys fathers did the right thing.... If their fathers would have just serviced themselves that one night, this country would be years ahead of where it is right now in this whole race situation!

For every step African americans take forward in having to deal with racial equality... Those 4 wastes of oxygen, bring the African americans back 10 steps.

Obama is going to go down as the worst president this country has ever had. The biggest chicken crap ever! He won't even stand up to Putin! What a joke!
greenfarmer

Location: kinda by the SW Metro, but a little further out in the sticks.

Postby LePetomane on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:13 pm

greenfarmer wrote: He won't even stand up to Putin! What a joke!

Barack Hussein Obama has more respect for Putin than he has for leaders of legitimate democracies. That is because he fears (and respects) dictators and strongmen. He wants to be like them and realizes that he has to start at the bottom. Fear is a lot more powerful than respect for guys like our president. He is no better than Jimmy Carter. Carter gave us militant Islam when he gave in to the militant ayatollahs and mullahs. Ronaldus Magnus showed them who was boss.

It is important to realize that liberals are liberals first and foremost. Regardless of race, religion, color, etc.., they march lockstep with the liberal agenda. Everything else is secondrary. No exceptions. They will be ostracized if they don't. When they receive their marching orders some are instructed to flirt and infiltrate the mainstream conservative community. Examples have been John McCain, his "mini me" Lindsey "girlie man" Graham, Joe Lieberman, Juan Williams, John (go along to get along) Boehner and a whole cast of others. Self proclaimed republican moderates are worse than the democrat liberals because they are sellouts. They are lower than the liberals of the opposition party.
Last edited by LePetomane on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LePetomane

Postby Grayskies on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:07 pm

LePetomane wrote:
greenfarmer wrote: He won't even stand up to Putin! What a joke!

Barack Hussein Obama has more respect for Putin than he has for leaders of legitimate democracies. That is because he fears (and respects) dictators and strongmen. He wants to be like them and realizes that he has to start at the bottom. Fear is a lot more powerful than respect for guys like our president. He is no better than Jimmy Carter. Carter gave us militant Islam when he gave in to the militant ayatollahs and mullahs. Ronaldus Magnus showed them who was boss.

I disagree some obama has no spine, he is weak and the rest of the world knows it, and that makes obama dangerous. No one ever said "peace threw weakness" and kept their country that I am aware of. IMO he hates whites and republicans, and he is unable to put that hate aside to work with those of differing ideology. So he lies to force his agenda down our throats not caring that he is destroying this America. The one good thing that may come from this is, he seems to be working to destroy hillary's 2016 chances.

I think obama shows up in these different countries and is like the guy at the prom without a date, He may not even understand why, I am sorry but I can't find it in my heart to even pity him. He is an embarrassment, in violation of his constitutional oath, and just plain bad. He should resign, though could we live threw two years of biden???

Carter was a better president in that he served only four years and at worst makes him half as bad.

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

PreviousNext

Return to In The News