Ferguson

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Ferguson

Postby jshuberg on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:37 pm

When a criminal creates the circumstances of their own demise at the hands of the just, they deserve no ones tears.
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Personal Protection In The Home Instructor
NRA Life Member
MCPPA Certified Instructor
Gulf War Veteran
jshuberg

Re: Ferguson

Postby Grayskies on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:38 pm

Men allegedly plotted to bomb Gateway Arch, kill Ferguson officials, report says
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/27/me ... port-says/

I think homer simpson and barney gumble could of hatched a more competent plan, sorry but it is pitiful at what passes for criminals these days! One pipe bomb and tried to buy it off feds, it laughable!
NRA Life Member & Certified Range Safety Officer
Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran
General Class Amateur Radio Operator and ARRL VE and SkyWarn
Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES)

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby smurfman on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Grayskies wrote:
greenfarmer wrote:Mom thinks he's an angel. But she's basing that off of her own character. And now it's the whole whine, whoa is me, I lost my angel. When in all reality, he broke the law, assaulted the shop owner, assaulted the police officer, and at that point was out of control.

I think the family knows he was a thugs.

I remember the mom, whose son was killed by a permit holder after pistol whipping and robbing an older woman at cub in south minneapolis, was on the news saying what a little angel he was, shortly after she was arrested for being a part of his crimes.

I have gotten more than a tad tired of the lines, he was turning his life around, he was a little angel, etc... After watching the video of brown robbing the convenience store how could they not know? I would love to see his criminal record (including the juvenile one) so that we can see what a little angel he truly was.

Oh those cigars he stole tend to be used to make blunts...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blunt

My favorite response to the, "He was an angel" lament regarding the demise of one who did wrong is reminding them that Lucifer was an angel too. That tends to shut them up pretty fast, even if an avowed liberal/Progressive who does not believe in any religion.
smurfman

Postby MXGreg on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:40 pm

Grayskies wrote:Men allegedly plotted to bomb Gateway Arch, kill Ferguson officials, report says
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/27/me ... port-says/

I think homer simpson and barney gumble could of hatched a more competent plan, sorry but it is pitiful at what passes for criminals these days! One pipe bomb and tried to buy it off feds, it laughable!

My favorite part of that story.....

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported that the men had wanted to buy more of the “bombs,” but had to wait until one of their girlfriends’ Electronic Benefit Transfer card had more money.
MXGreg

Postby Grayskies on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:25 am

‘Shut It Down': Dozens Of Ferguson Protesters Interrupt Black Friday Shopping At Wal-Mart, Target
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/11/28/ ... rt-target/

What is the idea behind this, lets hurt businesses that provide jobs? Lets have people pay more and be poorer? Lets move the protests to a warm store because they are cold and there are no cameras at the court house anymore?

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby cobb on Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Kind a fuzzy on this, but if true you have to laugh.
They feed on their own and then want they want protection, or don't they?

http://reagancoalition.com/articles/2014/ferguson-protest-leaders-house-looted.html?utm_source=fnot2&utm_medium=facebook
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby Grayskies on Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:28 pm

cobb wrote:Kind a fuzzy on this, but if true you have to laugh.
They feed on their own and then want they want protection, or don't they?

http://reagancoalition.com/articles/201 ... ooted.html

Fixed the link :)

To funny that story :rotf:

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby SparkyJeff on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:06 pm

ABC is saying Darren Wilson has resigned.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/darren-wilson- ... d=27254501
Darren Wilson has resigned from the Ferguson, Mo., Police Department in wake of fatal shooting of Michael Brown, his attorney said today.

Wilson's resignation comes five days after a grand jury investigating the Aug. 9 shooting declined to indict the police officer. He has been on administrative leave since the shooting.

One of his attorneys, Neil Bruntrager, said the resignation is effective immediately.
A fight for liberty somewhere, is a fight for liberty everywhere.
SparkyJeff

Postby Grayskies on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:11 pm

I understand why, but the protesters will not care as they seem to want blood, and it might encourage some.

I have to think that the publishing of his address and the protection of his family, which imo, is a better reason might have figured in some.

The lives sharpten and friends ruin to stay employed and in power...

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby farmerj on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Wilson resigning does not surprise me one bit.

He's got a target on his head now and being in uniform would only make his life that much shorter.

Any bets on what part of the country he shows up in? Pretty sure his life in Ferguson is pretty well over.
We reap what we sow. In our case, we have sown our government.
Current moon phase
farmerj

Location: The edge of the universe in the vertex of time on the space continuum of confusion

Postby MXGreg on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:34 pm

Not everyone in Ferguson was lootin' and burnin'...a few were protecting. (roll eyes added be me)

http://www.inquisitr.com/1638935/black- ... son-riots/

A group of black Ferguson residents armed with high-powered rifles stood outside a white-owned business in the city during recent riots, protecting it from rioters that looted and burned other businesses.

One of the residents, a 6-foot-8 man named Derrick Johnson, held an AR-15 assault rifle :roll: as he stood in a pickup truck near that store’s entrance. Three other black Ferguson residents joined Johnson in front of the store, each of them armed with pistols.

In a city torn apart by racial tensions, the fact that black residents took up arms to defend a white-owned store made headlines.

The men said they felt indebted to the store’s owner, Doug Merello, who employed them over the course of several years.
MXGreg

Postby Grayskies on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:55 pm

MXGreg wrote:Not everyone in Ferguson was lootin' and burnin'...a few were protecting. (roll eyes added be me)

http://www.inquisitr.com/1638935/black- ... son-riots/

A group of black Ferguson residents armed with high-powered rifles stood outside a white-owned business in the city during recent riots, protecting it from rioters that looted and burned other businesses.

One of the residents, a 6-foot-8 man named Derrick Johnson, held an AR-15 assault rifle :roll: as he stood in a pickup truck near that store’s entrance. Three other black Ferguson residents joined Johnson in front of the store, each of them armed with pistols.

In a city torn apart by racial tensions, the fact that black residents took up arms to defend a white-owned store made headlines.

The men said they felt indebted to the store’s owner, Doug Merello, who employed them over the course of several years.

This can't be we all know the only reason for guns is to kill people! Pistols and Assault Weapons (OMG!!!) in the hands of citizens, why weren't the police called too disarm these people! Women an Children could have been hurt or killed!!!

Just OMG!!!

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby LePetomane on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:20 am

It's Sunday and these animals are still rioting. The race pimps (Sharpton, Jackson, Holder, BHO) should be ashamed of themselves for inciting and propagating this violence.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby xd ED on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:30 am

LePetomane wrote:It's Sunday and these animals are still rioting. The race pimps (Sharpton, Jackson, Holder, BHO) should be ashamed of themselves for inciting and propagating this violence.

Yeah, I bet they skulk all the way to the bank.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain/ expose jackson's sources of income.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Nougat on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:45 pm

Police shut down mysterious 'Oath Keepers' guarding rooftops in downtown Ferguson

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 86194.html

mentioned already?

seems like free people should be allowed to do something positive but I guess I don't understand enough because I didn't even read the whole article
Nougat

PreviousNext

Return to In The News