Ferguson

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Ferguson

Postby Grayskies on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Oath Keepers
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

Oath Keepers Minnesota
http://oathkeepers.net/mn/

Not a member, never heard of them, the web sites seem interesting, the local on is easier on my poor old browser.
NRA Life Member & Certified Range Safety Officer
Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran
General Class Amateur Radio Operator and ARRL VE and SkyWarn
Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES)

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby Lumpy on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Doubtless the police behave even worse to minorities than they do to white people, which is already bad enough. But to hear the black community tell it, nothing has changed since 1950; that police casually murder black men on a whim and the white establishment winks at it. It's an urban legend, like Area 51 or the Kennedy assassination. Every single time a black suspect is shot by police, no matter what the circumstances, it's a "police killing" of a black man.
Lumpy

Postby Grayskies on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Lumpy wrote:Doubtless the police behave even worse to minorities than they do to white people, which is already bad enough. But to hear the black community tell it, nothing has changed since 1950; that police casually murder black men on a whim and the white establishment winks at it. It's an urban legend, like Area 51 or the Kennedy assassination. Every single time a black suspect is shot by police, no matter what the circumstances, it's a "police killing" of a black man.

I seem to remember some smart guy saying something like: insanity is voting for democrats for better than half a century, when they seem to have done little to nothing to improve race relations.

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:29 pm

I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Postby greenfarmer on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:45 am

Now 5 St. Louis Rams players came out during the intro's with their hands up in support of this brown kid?

Are people Illiterate? Are they just dumb? Or are people just scared to read the evidence that was presented? Or are they only believing what they want to believe?

Is this Hussein Obama, Holder, Sharpton, and Jackson just pushing their agenda? Is this them trying to kneive and use their agenda of empowering the black "whoa is me, drain on society" community to convince them to continually vote for their dummycrat candidate for president in the future? What really is going on here?

Should those 4 plus browns step dad be brought up on inciting a riot charges? Should they be jailed, and made to pay restitution for all damages?

This whole ordeal sure is getting old. So many people were found lying by the FBI in their statements, but you know, nothing will happen to them. Nobody will be charged because the prosecuting attorney won't want it to get anymore out of hand than what it already has down there. When really, if they did charge these people, it could help.. Maybe the feds need to step in and charge them?
greenfarmer

Location: kinda by the SW Metro, but a little further out in the sticks.

Postby Grayskies on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:21 pm

greenfarmer wrote:Now 5 St. Louis Rams players came out during the intro's with their hands up in support of this brown kid?

Are people Illiterate? Are they just dumb? Or are people just scared to read the evidence that was presented? Or are they only believing what they want to believe?

Is this Hussein Obama, Holder, Sharpton, and Jackson just pushing their agenda? Is this them trying to kneive and use their agenda of empowering the black "whoa is me, drain on society" community to convince them to continually vote for their dummycrat candidate for president in the future? What really is going on here?

Should those 4 plus browns step dad be brought up on inciting a riot charges? Should they be jailed, and made to pay restitution for all damages?

This whole ordeal sure is getting old. So many people were found lying by the FBI in their statements, but you know, nothing will happen to them. Nobody will be charged because the prosecuting attorney won't want it to get anymore out of hand than what it already has down there. When really, if they did charge these people, it could help.. Maybe the feds need to step in and charge them?

Story Link:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/01/st ... on-protest

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby Snakeman721 on Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:58 pm

greenfarmer wrote:Now 5 St. Louis Rams players came out during the intro's with their hands up in support of this brown kid?

You have a point.....when was the last time ANYONE was charged with perjury or lying to police AND went to jail for it?
Get off my lawn!
Snakeman721

Postby Grayskies on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Snakeman721 wrote:

You have a point.....when was the last time ANYONE was charged with perjury or lying to police AND went to jail for it?

People seem to lie so often these days if we prosecuted all of them we would over burden the criminal justice system.

Well maybe we could just cordon off new york island and house them there?

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby Nougat on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:22 pm

on another forum a guy says the police are turning up the shutdown...to the point of teargassing peaceful protests right quick5seconds after informing them they are unlawful.

I don't know. you'd think peaceful types being allowed to ''protest'' might cut down on the ''other protest suff?'' my last post about that terrorist group coupled with some random guys word is almost enough to make me start to think somebody wants to make things worse? whats to gain though? more loyalty based on race somehow or what :ugeek: gack my whacky theory don't make no sense :lol: oh well.
Nougat

Postby SparkyJeff on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:48 pm

BHO plans to spend $263 million...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-requests-26 ... 53591.html
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama made a forceful pledge on Monday to use his last two years in office to address the "simmering distrust" between police and minority communities as he requested $263 million for the federal response to the civil rights upheaval triggered in Ferguson, Missouri.
A fight for liberty somewhere, is a fight for liberty everywhere.
SparkyJeff

Postby Grayskies on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Farrakhan Threatens to “Tear This Godd*m Country Apart” Over Ferguson Shooting
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12 ... ing-video/

Sigh...

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby greenfarmer on Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:14 am

SparkyJeff wrote:BHO plans to spend $263 million...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-requests-26 ... 53591.html
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama made a forceful pledge on Monday to use his last two years in office to address the "simmering distrust" between police and minority communities as he requested $263 million for the federal response to the civil rights upheaval triggered in Ferguson, Missouri.

That should be coming out of his, Sharpton, holder, and jacksons pockets... Along with that porch monkey that said... "lets burn this b*)&hdown!

I never used to be...... But after this... After seeing how even at the highest level in the united states they are basically throwing the "race card" at everyone... I've turned.. I'm at the point now where.... I'm not against them... I feel they are racist against us!

This country is supposed to be the "Land of the free, and home of the brave"...... I think Hussein's agenda is turning this country into... "get your white azz back to work so I can get my next hand out!"

Mod note: inflammatory derogatory verbiage is not needed to make your point ..........bypassing word filter......poster warned
Last edited by ttousi on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language
greenfarmer

Location: kinda by the SW Metro, but a little further out in the sticks.

Postby Grayskies on Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:10 pm

police-chief-pursuing-investigation-into-whether-stepfathers-lets-burn-this-b-down-comments-incited-riot
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/02/ ... ited-riot/

This is should a no-brainer and nab Farrakhan too!

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Previous

Return to In The News